• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I had an idea regarding Patricia's npc's. What if there was a way for single players to create their own npc's followers as a way to balance against parties?
Pretty sure there was a mechanic for mercenary NPCs which one could hire. NPCs need a guild base, so it was more likely you had to hire pre-made NPCs for solo play. Remember this because they were mentioned to be part of the 1500 raid

Letting you guys know in advance that I'm going to make another healer after my next npc. They're going to be more of the bard style healer, but if you guys have any other suggstions then can let me know.

Currently cleric, druid, monk and potions are done for me, so other than bard style, not sure what other types are left

Letting you guys know in advance that I'm going to make another healer after my next npc. They're going to be more of the bard style healer, but if you guys have any other suggstions then can let me know.

Currently cleric, druid, monk and potions are done for me, so other than bard style, not sure what other types are left
I can’t think of any others off the top of my head.

Also this is the current build for the next NPC

Racial Classes:
Tengu tsubute [10]
Karasutengu [15]

Total LvL 25

Job Classes:
Assassin [15]
Herbalist [10]
Apothecary [5]
Tool Maker [5]

Total LvL: 35

(After LvL 60 requirement)
Ninja [10]
Actor [5]
Hidden-Tool Maker [5]
Master of Secret Arts [5]

Total LvL 25

Final Total: LvL 85
If you're wondering what the LvL 60 requirement thing is, turns out you need to be LvL 60 to have access to the ninja class. So a lot more build management.

Shamans can also heal
I don’t know if it’s racially insensitive but now that I think about it, you could go for a witch-doctor.

Though if you wanna roll safe, that might not be the best option. Personally I don’t care, but I don’t want anyone getting offended.

I don’t know if it’s racially insensitive but now that I think about it, you could go for a witch-doctor.

Though if you wanna roll safe, that might not be the best option. Personally I don’t care, but I don’t want anyone getting offended.
Yeah, probably not. Could end up getting accidentally stereotypixal and insultinf

Was going to say I could make a paladin, but that sort of fits the cleric thing as well. Plus I think Overlord Paladin is different from dnd paladin

Looking at the skills for ninja class and turns out they may be more naruto imspired than actual ninjutsu stuff. So if I end up making something naruto related, just letting you guys know I havent watched it, so just a coincidence

Looking at the skills for ninja class and turns out they may be more naruto imspired than actual ninjutsu stuff. So if I end up making something naruto related, just letting you guys know I havent watched it, so just a coincidence
I mean. You could just do what I do, and make it up/Distort it.

Quick question, since I already wrote about two players who left the game before the end, should I put them in the exploits and endeavors thread?

Quick question, since I already wrote about two players who left the game before the end, should I put them in the exploits and endeavors thread?
Yeah. I oughta write posts there for some of the players that left that I made too.

For the players I made, around two

Clover378, Made Roulette, Female rabbitman assassin player who loved gambling and insects.

Tuesday Blues, Made Gab'vriel and the next two NPCs I'm making, avid raider and friend of Johan

Hajun's was made by another, but going to be someone not brought up too much other than his interest in writing an old type of story, so basically something typical in our time

So far I’ve written about

MachineGodMekhane, whom was an irl arcology engineer/technical designer, that designed most of the guild hall’s internal structure after joining during the Valkyrie update. He played an artificer build specializing in base-building, and created Grand Mechanica, The Infraggable Demon Core, Dr. Device, 100 years Oracle, and Angelfood Cake. He was allowed into the group after winning one of the enemy design contests.

Warrior ShiningTunin, a player who was invited due to their world champion status. They had a samurai/ronin archetype. I didn’t specify him as having created any of our NPCs but that could change. RD took their leaving pretty hard because they were the first to stop playing the game and leave the guild.

FLAGS, a doujin mangaka, who had a succubus player character that specialized in super-sadist and torturer classes. They created Shina, Sage Cockroach, Carcannone, and designed all 100 of the 11th floor maids. They also designed Cyrette, but it was to the specifications given to them by Blackjack. FLAGs was allowed entry into the group for winning a Best Designed Custom NPC event.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back