• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Wonder what the rank list is for weirdest NPCs, know Morning Station is top currently.

Personality wise for NPCs, dunno, since I'm not going ham with my current ones

Should make some tier lists for NPCs for the fun of it

I guess we could have:

Weirdest
Best personality
Most interesting/unique backstory
Friendliest
Strongest (Physical, Defense, Agile, etc category)
Terrifying alone

Any ideas for more?

Should make some tier lists for NPCs for the fun of it

I guess we could have:

Weirdest
Best personality
Most interesting/unique backstory
Friendliest
Strongest (Physical, Defense, Agile, etc category)
Terrifying alone

Any ideas for more?
Cutest.

Most agile probably comes down between the gorgon lady and Capuchin Hunter Killer. But I assume Gorgon wins.

Sorry, her name has escaped my mind. And I’m on mobile so it’s a bit of a hassle to look it up.

Most agile probably comes down between the gorgon lady and Capuchin Hunter Killer. But I assume Gorgon wins.

Sorry, her name has escaped my mind. And I’m on mobile so it’s a bit of a hassle to look it up.
Is fine. Honestly, I cant remember her last name as well, so I just call her Phi for convenience sake

Scariest is probably either FunFunFun, Morning Station, the dark void floor guardian, or Carcanonne, but that could change with the addition of the Wood Woad floor guardian.

Fever is the in lore scariest. Since she’s basically a Giegue/Giygas expy. And beyond that an eldritch horror.

That, and she’s such a powerful psychic that she could probably kill Morningstation, which is debatably impossible by most standards because he’s an abstract concept

I assume it’d either be by eliminating his influence in an epic extradimensional battle or pulling a “slay The basilisk” where she erases him from everyone’s memory other than hers.

Considerinf how the basilisk theory works, probably best she forget him as well if that ever happens and just have the only record of his existance and defeat in some secret item that nobody knows or remembers, not even her

I guess for best personality, debatable and could spend a lot of time discussing this so probably best to save this until after the rp has gone for a while

For backstory, can't really beat Phi(Gorgon lady), considering she's currently the only NPC with a somewhat full backstory tab in a separate slot. Guess Hajun and some of your own(not sire which ones) are just behind her

Name: Sartoria

Racial Levels:
Dragonoid (15)
Dragonoid Variant: Blackspawn Blood (10)
Gloomweb Dragonoid (5)

Job Levels:
Fighter (10)
Barbarian (10)
Spear Fighter (10)
Tailor (10)
Piercer (10)
Thread Warrior (10)
Shadow Dancer (5)
Phantom Lancer (5)
Gloom Weaver (5)

so, now I'm divided between a new problem for my healer.

Should she be a tengu, or a kuchisake onna (the slit mouth yokai)? Cause both sound like interesting ideas to me, but unsure so hoping for your opinions

so, now I'm divided between a new problem for my healer.

Should she be a tengu, or a kuchisake onna (the slit mouth yokai)? Cause both sound like interesting ideas to me, but unsure so hoping for your opinions
Tengu if she practices traditional medicine. Kuchisake if she practices modern medicine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back