• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I see you mention it, I don't see anyone actually agreeing to it, they seem to be talking about different aspects. But guess it got forced to be changed earlier and i forgot. So guess Floor 8 becomes floor 9
Post 82 is someone agreeing to the floor plan, and no objections were raised otherwise.

Think we need to have a refresh about what floor is what again, cause there's clearly some confusion going on, and it would be best to remind everyone again

Okay.

Floors 1-3 are overseen by frallissa but have otherwise not been designed.

Floor 4, the marble garden of sarpedon is guarded by Phisele and Roulette.

Floor number 5, Watery Grave, is overseen by the “Mermaid Queen” whom I am yet to write the file for.

Floor 6 is the Abyssial void, which is protected by the as of yet unnamed Frankenstein regenerator girl.

Floor 7 is the manifold labyrinth, which is guarded and overseen by Capuchin Hunter Killer and his dozen or so area guardian companions.

Floor 8 is still open for ideas, some propositions have been to have a Mahou Shoujo squad protecting it. But honestly I’m having second thoughts on that.

Floor 9 is the final blockade, which is guarded by lady Ophelia Payne, and is designed as a final line of defense notwithstanding floor 10.

Floor 10 is an arena that can expand in size and has no residents, it is specifically designed for members of the guild to gather inside and launch one final defense should the final blockade be defeated. It’s design is based on Orochi’s Throne Room from one punch man.

Floor 11 is a mock city-scape with stores, amenities, and personal rooms. There is a massive black tower in the middle of floor 11 that leads to floor 12.

Inside the tower is the throne room with the throne of kings, as well as the round table room.

In a slipspace accessible by a magic doorway in the 12th floor, lies the treasury, a Massive Egyptian-style vault of treasure and magic weapons/valuable possessions. Which is guarded by two guardians, though only one of them has currently been written.

Ooo yeah, do I could have her be an a experimental shadow, made to posses a body?

And the body being a Frankenstein thingy
Hey I was thinking. I kind of wanted to do the regenerator myself. would you mind if I made a different design for the Abbyssial void guardian and put the regenerator on floor 8 instead?

Hey I was thinking. I kind of wanted to do the regenerator myself. would you mind if I made a different design for the Abbyssial void guardian and put the regenerator on floor 8 instead?
I’m sorry, I hope it isn’t too inconveniencing. I just got a little too invested in the design after drawing and coloring her and then coming up with her backstory and stuff.

I’m sorry, I hope it isn’t too inconveniencing. I just got a little too invested in the design after drawing and coloring her and then coming up with her backstory and stuff.
Yeah that's alright, how about I make my guardian a more on possession side, there'll be multiple bodies she can go into, and you'll have to restrain her or destroy all her bodies to defeat her, and you can have regenerating Guardian

Yeah that's alright, how about I make my guardian a more on possession side, there'll be multiple bodies she can go into, and you'll have to restrain her or destroy all her bodies to defeat her, and you can have regenerating Guardian
That sounds like it'd work just fine!

When we make a chef npc, will they go Gordon Ramsay on us?
They might go Gordon Ramsay on the other lesser cooking staff NPCs. I think it’d be funny to have a head chef who’s constantly shouting and cursing at his goblin and Homunculus sous-chefs because he wants the food for the supreme beings to be of the utmost quality.

I’ll sketch up some concept designs for the head chef tomorrow, In between writing the 8th floor and finishing off my drawing of its guardian of course.

the Frankenstein monster's girl can be named Victoria Von Frankenstein.

I'll make the second guardian for the treasury a dragon.

floor one: a deadly living jungle with sentient omnivorous plants, if an adventurers gear is eaten, it goes to the treasury

floor two, an arctic zone where killer cold weather animals are eager to make adventurers their next meal
floor five: her name can be slamductress and she wants to find a worthy mate so she holds underwater wresting matches.
floor three: an area of giant, oversized toys that want to "play" with them
floor 8: a replica of the pass at themopily, guarded by 300 Sparten-esque undead
floor eleven, Guarded a super sentai like team, giant robots too.

This should be a group decision sort of thing.

And I'm already writing the Regenerator girl's floor (floor 8)

Also, floors 10, 11, and 12 don't have a traditional guardian force.

Also one of the guardians of treasury is already a dragon or a dracolitch more accurately, do we need a second dragon there?

A dracolitch I made and I think a golem, they are the co-area guardians and keepers of treasury

The Dracolitch, called belladona von Dracule is keeper of magic items and golem keeps track of money
I can confirm that was the plan. I think we should keep it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back