• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Outlander, LotR, Skyrim and more!

Atrophia Sanguinis

High Lady of Feels
Hello darling and lovelies!
adventure.gif

So I've been around this community on and off for four years and I've found some good RP partners that I've kept over that time...and I'm looking for more potential friends!

What I've got...
-7 years and counting of RP experience.
-Detailed posts, I'll match your lengths as well but I do start with at least a paragraph.
-I consider myself an advanced literate writer due to being a creative writing major (a future freeloader lol).
-If we really get into the RP, I can almost guarantee some creative stuff coming your way from me.

Personal Requirements of mine are...
-Advanced to basic literacy in the english language.
-Effort in your posts. So, please, more than one liners.
-Consistent interest. Please be interested after we've planned the RP out.
-Communication is appreciated but not required. I do love OOC chatter but it's no big deal if you don't. While I don't appreciate being ghosted, do it if you must. Just don't expect me to chase you down all the time.
-Be 18+ due to the romance aspect of the entirety of my interest check...cuz romance is a must.

I'm partial to MxF pairings because that's what I like, could be convinced for FxF.

Pairings
I have vaguely developed plots for these. Hmu with your own pairings as well if you vibe.
viking x viking
viking x saxon
knight x lady
lady x lord
royalty x noblility
highlander x lass
arranged marriage (any time setting, preferred fantasy/medieval)​

Plots/Ideas
Fandom
Sorry to put a limit on this, but I'd rather we play OCs or even replace canon roles with OCs.

King Arthur
tumblr_ocbp6rvfCH1ujdzl8o1_500.gif

I'm talking Guy Richie version for inspiration. That movie is so artistic, I notice new things every time I watch it. Anyhow, I mean to rewrite King Arthur a bit. Add some more magic and such rather than realism. This wouldn't be high fantasy, but it could. There'd be a bit of world building to do but we can handle that, yeah? Anyway, the main characters could be worked out to be anyone: Arthur and Guinevere or Merlin and Morgana or even a mere servant and Arthur or something. This one I could double for.

Outlander
tumblr_inline_nbdwwikMog1rxc9kj.gif

It wouldn't necessarily be some taken back in time in Scotland to the 1700s. Or it could be. Depends on what we want. Basically, the plot will be similar in the sense of a Muse A being transported back into time through an artifact/a mystical ring of stones/something Muse B lost centuries earlier. Now this could be in Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, or somewhere else European (I only know more of their histories, basic I know). And Muse A can be from the modern era as well and be sent all the way back to the Roman Empire. Any Sassenachs out there like myself??

ACOTAR/TOG
(ARE THERE ANY SARAH J MAAS READERS OUT THERE??? ;-; )
If someone knows these series and are as obsessed and caught up as me, slide into my DMs.

GoT
tumblr_n78a2zkD8Z1r18z8zo3_r1_500.gif

I finally caught up in the show but I haven't read the books, shame on me! Always love a good angsty pairing in GoT but I'm not going incestual. Honestly, I'd rather do OCs as our characters and all the NPCs can be canon/OC.

LotR/Hobbit
tumblr_nw4f2rIIUk1tulcdjo1_500.gif

Whether it be we completely remake the plot or add in our characters to do some minor things that effect the world in a huge manner, I am always down for some Tolkienverse. Particularly if the Rohirrim are involved. Those are my people!

Skyrim
tumblr_m9a08yKV0k1rp6xcfo1_500.gif

Let's wreck sh*t. Got some ideas for this bad boy too. It'll definitely have humor but I'll need a main story line to stay interested. Either one of us could be the Dragonborn, I'm chill.

Original Plots
Coming soon!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, SEND ME A PM PREFERABLY!! FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT AS WELL. <3 <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back