• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

As someone who has not read the manga, this is a very difficult question to answer. I've only watched the anime. I have also read up on some of the lore as I know the anime deviated from the manga and there were some differences between the two.
I recommend it, at least after the first few chapters! It doesn't really matter in this sort of setting anyway, so long as everything's balanced to everyone's liking.

That one's the first on my list! There isn't going to be much interaction at the police station because they're all hustle and bustle and freakishly anxious about the situation, but that will allow us to move right to our villain encounter.
Sounds perfect to me, I've been excited to get into a brawl! I won't be able to post before you I don't think, but I figure you should know that I planned to reply to Noelle before interacting with anyone, but I can still write that after whatever you post.

I'm trying to figure out the meaning of this sentence pls help Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

"If they asked for Chief Vincent, she would explain that he was out on station with the officers trying to improve morale a bit by joining them."

Also sick post I love it. This is going to be great because Sion has noooo idea who tf that is

Imma post when I get home. Sion is holding on to way too many maps. Maybe he'll start hanging them like posters on his walls to comemorate missions.

I'm trying to figure out the meaning of this sentence pls help Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

"If they asked for Chief Vincent, she would explain that he was out on station with the officers trying to improve morale a bit by joining them."

Also sick post I love it. This is going to be great because Sion has noooo idea who tf that is

Imma post when I get home. Sion is holding on to way too many maps. Maybe he'll start hanging them like posters on his walls to comemorate missions.
It should say "If they asked for Chief Vincent, she would explain that he was out at a posting with some of the officers."

I used the wrong term for some silly reason. My brain is in some strange places tonight. Basically, the chief is out guarding some homes.

Actually, no. There is a connection between the honey goblins and the missing death scythes. The honey goblins are more like... uh... I shouldn't say it.

worker bees

Oops.

Worker bees...I see...

soul-eater-anime.gif

Personally I was hoping to meet the witch...but I think we were too slow and she may have...left.​

Last edited:
Actually I had another question that requires no answer and only serves the function to wake discussion:

How many souls have the weapons eaten?

The player character weapons?

Adelle has probably consumed about 19 souls, but she hasn't been at the DWMA actively seeking them out. She did go out to various places seeking out kishin egg souls with her former partner before they had their falling out.

As for others, I would say possibly up to 50 if they've been at the DWMA for a little while.

Actually I had another question that requires no answer and only serves the function to wake discussion:

For Lucien...very little...like maybe 5 lol. His extreme pickiness in what he eats is the reason he hasn't found a stable partner. In term of beating them though probably around 50 like Lady said *shrug*. Or 40 ish. 30? However long 4 years as an EAT student would give him an opportunity to hunt kishin eggs, I guess. His 1st year was in NOT and I don't think he'd be getting any then.

Last edited:

Rio has exactly 43, due in part to her having so many partners.

Notably, she's struggling in the situation she's in. Creature with honey all over it that catches melee weapons... And she's a sword. Yay her? XD

I haven't considered souls for Aiden. I would wager somewhere in the 20s - 30s due to his various partnerships and missions, but since he is normally paired with another weapon, he also normally does as he does now--not actively make an effort to consume souls. He would generally only do so if legit everyone else in the group was like "no man, you deserve it" or something.

Now Callah on the other hand... Not my character, but I assume she's actually probably had quite a few.

Back to Aiden, I lowkey at this point expect him to surprise transform to pin the Goblin for Cole to just make an absurdly strong shot then transformed to endure it. He's just extremely pissed at this time, I absolutely believe he'd go 100% Dai right now. Just choke out the goblin thing honey and all or some thing.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say Noelle has 17 souls. She's had a few partners, but hasn't stuck with them long enough to accumulate a lot of souls. She's not the most confident about that fact. Guess it's up to Sion to change that! 😎

Hello friends!

I'm working on a post to start some action in the botanical gardens plotline.

I will likely have a post for Luka up later in the week.

I will be working on Lucian post after work tomorrow or the day after depending on how much energy I have to write

RottenVale RottenVale
I hope you're ready partner~

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze
Sion said:
"Bit stressed. I'm just now realizing this was all Yuan's idea, and uh..." He paused again and looked at the crowd of armed men in blue filling the hall. "Well, I just don't like cops."

What'chu talkin' about, my man? Getting the unprotected areas from Chief Vincent and laying an ambush was Sion's idea - granted I won't deny Yuan thought it a good idea to coordinate with the police. Taking the radio was clever :closedeyessmile:

Last edited:
I will be working on Lucian post after work tomorrow or the day after depending on how much energy I have to write

RottenVale RottenVale
I hope you're ready partner~

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze

What'chu talkin' about, my man? Getting the unprotected areas from Chief Vincent and laying an ambush was Sion's idea - granted I won't deny Yuan thought it a good idea to coordinate with the police. Taking the radio was clever :closedeyessmile:
How's the collab going by the by?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back