• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

I mean I guess I could post another rage-filled post for Aiden where he internally screams at everyone--or maybe just says fuck it and goes HAM on the goblin solo, but I'm posted up otherwise yo.

I mean, if we're reaaaally far behind, we can try to get a man-date post thread approved where Cole takes Sion out to a shooting range because Cole is a slut for shooting ranges
If that's what it takes to get to post, it is what I will do

Hey Lady Warlock Lady Warlock wasn't there an enforceable time limit on posting? It seems posting hits a snag only on certain individuals and idk about y'all but I'd like to keep going with this RP

If that's what it takes to get to post, it is what I will do

Hey Lady Warlock Lady Warlock wasn't there an enforceable time limit on posting? It seems posting hits a snag only on certain individuals and idk about y'all but I'd like to keep going with this RP
I would like to keep this rp going as well.

I just started a new job about a week ago. My sleep has been screwed up and I am trying to fix that before I dive headfirst into enforcing things.

There is an enforceable time limit though and I plan on getting back to it within the next weekish.

I am also planning a post for Luka. Hopefully that will happen tonight or tomorrow.

I would like to keep this rp going as well.

I just started a new job about a week ago. My sleep has been screwed up and I am trying to fix that before I dive headfirst into enforcing things.

There is an enforceable time limit though and I plan on getting back to it within the next weekish.

I am also planning a post for Luka. Hopefully that will happen tonight or tomorrow.
Good for you! I'm glad to hear, was p worried after a week of radio silence here.

I assumed between the new job and other RP, your hands were a bit full. I also don't exactly feel heat under me since my posts are in 😅😅

Hello friends! I'm going to get a post up for Luka either tonight or tomorrow after work. Once that is completed, I will start sending out messages reminding select individuals of the posting expectations and we will go from there!

Hello friends! I'm going to get a post up for Luka either tonight or tomorrow after work. Once that is completed, I will start sending out messages reminding select individuals of the posting expectations and we will go from there!
Gotcha gotcha~!

I will format that post when I am out of work. PMs will be going out over the course of the day reexplaining posting expectations and checking people's interest in remaining.

For anyone who was just waiting on me to get my butt back in the game, I am back!!!

Admittedly, I've found myself a bit distracted by other things, but I'm still here...

embarrassed-blush.gif

Hey hey now, I posted for Cole at least!

As for what I'm looking forward to, I mean I don't even know the fate of my characters at this point. lol

Oh definitely, Cole's the reason he was able to get a good fight in, after all! Plus, he didn't screw up by talking badly to him on the first day like some people! *ahem* 😂

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Quick Question!

Rio is going to give Luka some first aid for those burns, and I wanted to get confirmation that Luka would allow Rio to tend to her arm (Which involves touching and the like) before going through with it. (Don't worry, Nobody Special, Rio is gonna use the Honey-cloth Dai is giving Luka~!)

As I was writing, actually, a second question came up.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul I'll guess Aiden shut out Luka, would he do the same for Rio too? Or are those two still compatible Soul Wavelengths?

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Quick Question!

Rio is going to give Luka some first aid for those burns, and I wanted to get confirmation that Luka would allow Rio to tend to her arm (Which involves touching and the like) before going through with it. (Don't worry, Nobody Special, Rio is gonna use the Honey-cloth Dai is giving Luka~!)

As I was writing, actually, a second question came up.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul I'll guess Aiden shut out Luka, would he do the same for Rio too? Or are those two still compatible Soul Wavelengths?
As long as Rio says what she is going to do before she does it, Luka would be fine with that.

In order of operations, Luka shut out Aiden and subsequently his sheer rage turned that into rejection. LW would be the queen here in determining the exact mechanics on if he would be volatile to anyone or just Luka specifically, but I personally would weigh in on it being a conflict between those two specifically.

Aiden really isn't "incompatible" with anyone aisde from perhaps Luka, he's just really pissed off specifically at Luka. Unless LW says otherwise, I would wager either Dai or Cole could just throw him on their backs and keep going, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back