Out of Character

For me there will only be one Ciel, the one true Ciel.

dbf3d5ed1da5663e4ea875eff66ec574.jpg

Well, i've got something in store for the bank heist so once my post is over i'm sure you'll be able to show up where Cassandra and Mira are. :D  

Can't wait to find out what happens. I read all of the posts so far, so I know what's going on. Plus he'll arrive just to withdraw some of his money, but the random goons... they might get in his way.  ;)

Can't wait to find out what happens. I read all of the posts so far, so I know what's going on. Plus he'll arrive just to withdraw some of his money, but the random goons... they might get in his way.  ;)

Oooh, well considering what's going to happen next Cassandra and Mira wont be in the bank but, I don't really want to spoil anything on what happens so you'll have to improvise if your character is gonna get in, hopefully he can teleport or something but who knows he might not have to. 

Oooh, well considering what's going to happen next Cassandra and Mira wont be in the bank but, I don't really want to spoil anything on what happens so you'll have to improvise if your character is gonna get in, hopefully he can teleport or something but who knows he might not have to. 

Alright I'm definitely interested. Color me intrigued. 

Woah, wait. Are we in the past now? Don't wanna jump in all crazy like without knowing what's going on?

Yeah, actually, did I even enter at the right time in the right way?

I'd hate to right an intro and it make no sense Lol

We are not in the past yet, my friends! 

But we will as soon as we all convene at Luxor, Kisaki will start the time skip/warp/loop thingy. 

Quick everyone!

PLACES

I was wondering, who all saw my CS for Vladimir? Just wondering in case I post and no one knows what he looks like or his personality? Just curious. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back