Out of Character

I was wondering, who all saw my CS for Vladimir? Just wondering in case I post and no one knows what he looks like or his personality? Just curious. 

I will probably creep around the characters soon and read about them...

I don't know if anyone else is creepy like me

giphy.gif

Did you try to defrag? Might speed things up

Yeah, didn't do anything, it all started when I was resting my forearm on the left side of the keyboard and it just shut off randomly, i'm guessing that I must've bent something or chipped something on the inside so it's probably gotta be fixed.

Possibly bad ventilation. If you pushed on something a little too hard and the heat could not escape, something might have burned up or melted.

The portal is big enough to suck in everyone.

I just made a post so everyone can reply to it.

Sorry for not clarifying. 

Alright guys!!! How do we wanna play this? I might have caused a bit of a problem by being out and unable to reply when the portal opened.

@Obsidian

@Twyllvarlais(you have great taste in music btw ;D )

Well, we're all still heading to Luxor Academy right now so it shouldn't be a biggie, you'll make a response and then i'll make a response and we'll shot up at Luxor Academy and get sucked in da portal yo.

Sorry for the very late reply guys will submit my character sheet tomorrow after work things have bin quite troublesome lately.

So where in the past are they? I do not understand

I'm on the borderline of consciousness right now but as far as I know, the ability to travel to the past is open. Now we just all have to write a reaction to the portal thing and travel to the past :SleepzzZZ:  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back