Out of Character

Thanks, my musical choices are limitless, there's a lot of genres that I listen to. 

Alright sounds good, might post with my second character here soon too. 

Nice I would recommend UNKLE for a good band, though they're trip hop which is a small genre. If you looked at my CS for Vlad his theme is Lonely Soul by UNKLE. Here's another good one. 

People are ariving in the past now, great! I'm guessing we are still at the school, so I'll just post me being there when I get ready to post.

Aiko is a bit too happy from Kagami hugging her for comfort. Also, I'll probably make her terrible cooking a running gag because she crams as much nutrients into one meal as possible with no regards to taste.

I'll be getting a post up soon.

I need to make a starter post for one of my new characters, so it'll take a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing Kagami is the new senpai now :3 I feel bad for her now since she has to force herself to eat Aiko's horrible food.

Here's a imagining of Vladimir going up against regular humans. 

Just thought I throw this out here, give people an idea of how efficient Vladimir is against regular humans. 

"You don't kill a fly with a cannon."

Honestly it's a good thing the site is getting updated. I'll be flying out overseas to Jordan, and it'll take me a few days to get set up over there. 

Is RP-Naysh getting updated tonight? If so I wont post i'll have on already made but sorry for not making one earlier, i've been building furniture :P

I probably won't have any replies out before the update. My allergies are making me sick as a dog.

@Kisaki @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Obsidian I edited Vladimir's character page. I gave him witcher eyes, since he's a mutant and all. Plus I thought it'd make him look cool. 

Also Rize is definitely gonna get flustered with Vladimir around. He's a playful guy, so it'll be fine.  :smile7:  Plus Professor Vladimir is known to have many crushes from a lot of the female students. 

High noon and we're still alive should we (I) post stuff or hold off for the impending update? 

@Twyllvarlais Can I call your character Vladimir of Rivia now?  ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back