Out of Character

Heads up, I believe that i've already posted so it's either one of your turns.
FTR FTR Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais
Woo I woke up at 5:13 AM nothing like that to get you all pepped up for the day!

I apologize for coming across irritated, it's just I threw it out there a few times, and apparently it went over everybody's heads.
You're fine. Things such as that aren't really preoccupied with other people's minds unless you're close to that person, hence why I didn't understand where your exact location was, most people don't read through all of the comments, usually they'll skim through sections of words until they come across one that occupies their attention and then read through it but even then they'll forget about it.

There's short-term memory (active memory) and there's long-term memory (declarative memory). Depending on the person, I myself tend to not remember certain thing if i unconsciously believe that it's trivial, same thing goes with other people, short-term memory tends to last 18-30 seconds. Long term, i'm not sure.

Mainly it depends on who you're talking to and how much value that snippet of information is to them.
That's the reason why it's going over people's heads.
Then again, we as a human-race are 'selfish' the most important person individual in this world is yourself (Psychological egoism). We've all done things that have been egocentric, but there's bias to that statement. Nevertheless our brains naturally think that way as it's natural human behavior, to be honest..

It's natural behavior for nearly all living creatures.
Not sure where all this came from but i just felt like saying it and i have a tendency to ramble.

You're fine. Things such as that aren't really preoccupied with other people's minds unless you're close to that person, hence why I didn't understand where your exact location was, most people don't read through all of the comments, usually they'll skim through sections of words until they come across one that occupies their attention and then read through it but even then they'll forget about it.

There's short-term memory (active memory) and there's long-term memory (declarative memory). Depending on the person, I myself tend to not remember certain thing if i unconsciously believe that it's trivial, same thing goes with other people, short-term memory tends to last 18-30 seconds. Long term, i'm not sure.

Mainly it depends on who you're talking to and how much value that snippet of information is to them.
That's the reason why it's going over people's heads.
Then again, we as a human-race are 'selfish' the most important person individual in this world is yourself (Psychological egoism). We've all done things that have been egocentric, but there's bias to that statement. Nevertheless our brains naturally think that way as it's natural human behavior, to be honest..

It's natural behavior for nearly all living creatures.
Not sure where all this came from but i just felt like saying it and i have a tendency to ramble.
I like your sig bro. Swagilicious.

I expertly dodged any sort of responding responsibility while simultaneously ruining the direction of action for everyone around me :smilepuff:

So uh...I'm good!

Kisaki Kisaki while I was looking up the Rin/Len Kagamine Vocaloids, I realized that Kagami's name, from this roleplay, meant "mirror".
Out of curiosity, did you choose mirror on purpose, for a figurative meaning?

Kisaki Kisaki while I was looking up the Rin/Len Kagamine Vocaloids, I realized that Kagami's name, from this roleplay, meant "mirror".
Out of curiosity, did you choose mirror on purpose, for a figurative meaning?

Now that I remember, I think I did choose it because of that. I was going to name her Kagome since it means "caged bird".

Users who are viewing this thread