Out of Character

You'd have to figure that out with him because i'm not sure who Yungjazz is gonna pick.

I actually got some bad news. I'm not going to be able to participate in the RP for a while, around a month. Life responsibilities currently have me booked out. Won't be able to post until mid-april. Hopefully that doesn't screw this RP up. If worse comes to worse, SidTheSkid SidTheSkid you can progress along the story or take control of Ryo for a bit. Sorry about this

I actually got some bad news. I'm not going to be able to participate in the RP for a while, around a month. Life responsibilities currently have me booked out. Won't be able to post until mid-april. Hopefully that doesn't screw this RP up. If worse comes to worse, SidTheSkid SidTheSkid you can progress along the story or take control of Ryo for a bit. Sorry about this

Yikes, i'm still waiting for Twyl or Kisaki to respond to my post that i've made, I really should make smaller posts i'll limit myself next time even if I want to push out a lot of information. :s Well, I could take the humorous approach and have someone like Lyssa do some sort of fourth-wall break and continue the story forward with Ryo but have it be really outlandish and strange. :closed eyes open smile:

Hhmm... have I been slacking off on this rp? Welp.
I'll see if I can make a post this afternoon. I'm currently on my school's Chromebox typing this message, so I doubt it'd be a good idea to do anything right now

The coldness of desolation returns. It can't be stopped. I understand and accept the inevitable death of all.

goJe3O4.gif

Last edited:
The coldness of desolation returns. It can't be stopped. I understand and accept the inevitable death of all.

goJe3O4.gif
I feel like it's time to accept that Luxor Academy can't be revived, as sad as I am to say it.
We are lacking motivation, as ironic as that is.

I will always cherish the success of the first arc of this roleplay though.

Welp. Bye bye Luxor Academy. It was fun while it lasted.
I wonder if something similar would pop up during this year's summer break... Luxor Academy was very successful last year in the summer...

I have a character open for interaction if anyone wants it.

(Last hope.)

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart
I'm sorry to give up.
Let's look at the evidence here. The first semester of Luxor Academy was of 4,300 replies. The second semester was a mere 493 replies.
So, with a bit of simple math, the first semester was 8x as successful as the second semester.
If this trend of data continues, that means the third semester should only have 61 replies.
The third semester already has 80 replies. I doubt there is much more to run. I could go through logarithms and any other mathematic thing I can, but I doubt it will ever equal 80
We lack the people to continue. I've watched as in each new semester, less and less of the original Luxor Academy players return.
Truth to be told, I've already moved on. Luxor Academy will be irreplaceable, but I don't believe anymore that there is a point to trying to keep this roleplay alive.
I'm sorry.

Kisaki Kisaki if you ever have another roleplay similar or different than Luxor Academy, I'll be there.
But I think its goodbye for now. I had fun.

Last edited:
PS: I'm surprised about how similar Aiko and Yuki Nagato are personality-wise...

Thanks for informing me. I knew it was going to die with the number of people inactive. The vibe was not the same like it used to be. Anyways, I should place this rp in the closet for now. ^ . ^
Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

I'm planning to make new rp next month.
(It will be similar to black butler).

If you do, watch it in dub. It fits more due to the factor the story takes place in London. ^.^

By the way, are there any good rps out there that I can join? I

If you do, watch it in dub. It fits more due to the factor the story takes place in London. ^.^

By the way, are there any good rps out there that I can join? I
I actually don't have that much roleplays that I am in currently. What types of roleplays are you interested in? I"m in a medieval-styled hunter versus hunted roleplay, this yokai romance roleplay, and a meme roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back