Out of Character

You probably won't spot it immediately since its starting to form. The characters would probably feel a pull until I make I make another post of it becoming larger.

Are my new characters in my new state of the art broom closet acceptable? I still have to work on a few tweaks but aside from that?

@Kisaki Quick question, i'm a tad bit confused if Luxor Academy is undergoing the past transition as of now or not, because i'm not sure if Miss Rize is going to like change the world or just Luxor Academy's time-period or something else, i'm a bit confuzzled, as to what's exactly going on over there right now.. Like is there a time vortex hanging above the academy and people just get sucked in or somethin'? :O

Sorry for the question, just need a better understanding before showing up there.

Are my new characters in my new state of the art broom closet acceptable? I still have to work on a few tweaks but aside from that?

It is acceptable for now. I just have the question about their weakness and strengths.  

@Kisaki Quick question, i'm a tad bit confused if Luxor Academy is undergoing the past transition as of now or not, because i'm not sure if Miss Rize is going to like change the world or just Luxor Academy's time-period or something else, i'm a bit confuzzled, as to what's exactly going on over there right now.. Like is there a time vortex hanging above the academy and people just get sucked in or somethin'? :O

Sorry for the question, just need a better understanding before showing up there.

The school is not being transported, only people and a few objects.

Right now, the portal is opening and getting larger, so any unlucky fellow would get immediately sucked in. I'm just waiting for everyone to interact with it , so I can do the 'past' post.

(So hard to explain. Do you get it now?)

The school is not being transported, only people and a few objects.

Right now, the portal is opening and getting larger, so any unlucky fellow would get immediately sucked in. I'm just waiting for everyone to interact with it , so I can do the 'past' post.

(So hard to explain. Do you get it now?)

Yeah, I got it! Thank you, my character will probably get sucked in by the time she shows up there. :P

I serioisly can not stop laughing. I can imagine the characters minding their own businesses and suddenly being pulled up to the sky.

(I such cheesy humor)

Yeah, I got it! Thank you, my character will probably get sucked in by the time she shows up there. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back