Out of Character

Sounds interesting. Might continue with the one I had before but "drew out" (Mizuki). The problem is, I don't know how far in we are at the moment. @Sizniche

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_nqkxw3LeXr1s5wiico1_500.gif

We will wait. Until we can't wait anymore.

Sounds interesting. Might continue with the one I had before but "drew out" (Mizuki). The problem is, I don't know how far in we are at the moment. @Sizniche

It is probably going to restart again, so no worriez. C:  

Alright, as a concerned someone I am going to start something. Since there isn't much to do then I'm going to start something in IC.

WHO WANT'S TO GO ON AN ADVENTURE?!

Where's Obsidian and Pumpkin Spice?

I'll see how I can start things off...

Sorry guys for the lack of communication.  I'm just slacking off after the stressful week. I might delay the rp until I get back in the mood (some ideas as well.).

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH IT'S FAZZZZEEEEHH!!!! <<<<3333 :DDDDD 

*goes nuts*

Hiya. ;D

Anyways.... Destructus, I remembered that we never got around having Skyler and Caesar fight. I even picked out a theme for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAH! Someone bitch slap me! I hate being a prospecting personality type! (Judging versus Prospecting: Judging people do things on time. Prospecting people procrasinate)

WELCOME BACK

NOW LETS GET THIS THING FUCKING STARTED ALREADY

@Destructus Kloud @Kisaki @_Misguided Neko_ @Obsidian @Happy Red Mage (Don't fear no more) @TGSRoleplay (You don't have to be a downer anymore ;P) @Sizniche @CabalAnomicPotato @Wickedkent @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Plasma @SolistheSun @Lord Anubis (Thanks for reminding me) @ZappiestAbyss @TaraSobiki @sprouhtt @Nenma Takashi @YungJazz @kenchin (if you have time while re-vamping Sky Idol Academy) @Lucremoirre @Kingmalikai @Marumatsu

And that is our party. Is that seriously 61 people? Definitely not. Oh well, so sad, so bad, eat a dandylion everyday.

SEA CUCUMBER SQUAD UNITE!

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
sC28_c-72f1MTRTqlyO5B07j8Ph8ea3ioolUgtHUIZzhgFYnv_sItkyFmntJbuVPLkQ1wkX1o3GbgO4fYOgsw-75KWt9wbe77HBCK_H8kd93GMLZNh60StGZHVx35bkjA7LoWDdJd8xQ

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
DV79I71FZF-kkQSuDxC3cTDuoAt4aVPJwdLZ4AfvZ_2o8a4pVzYTBlh6k7Ndk6mAaWv5ursiLxs9gnkIdhN7RKbfFA-ApQLAp1L1CVlk6E_bDRFpcT0IqGUqyB7lXrrhiYVe9bfM
[/SIZE]

In case you missed what this is about, this is derp alerts. And attempt #1 to re-kickstart the roleplay

Wha...?

xdchfjvgbkhjnk

i still be hear

So whenever things clear up like the holidays.... you know where to get meh

Hi, I just joined. Things look a bit weird but I think that's just because of the holidays, I hope we will have a good time. I honestly had a difficult time wondering if I should post this.

I shall remake my character sheet later today after work for, know its off to bed goodnight everyone looking forward to future events!

I'll be posting here shortly, I gotta create my characters! So time-consuming ._. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back