Out of Character

It seems interesting that the roleplay went back up and running in Turkey Break. I make a motion that we find all the people that have roleplayed here for the past 3 months, and tag them during Winter Break. All in favor, post a sea-cucumber. All against, post your favorite triggered meme. That is, unless, someone wants a caucus.
seacuke.jpg
 #TeamSeaCucumber

Ohh cool you did see that crow went to help them 

@Obsidian

Yeah, I did now.. I've been really busy with things including going to the clinic here and there. Azathoth is technically the creator of R'lyeh, meaning that his overwhelming power is unmatched and in a way he's probably the strongest pantheon deity to ever exist. Hence the reason why I made him show up in the introductory of the monster-hunting class so that i'm able to outline an objective for the class in the end, which is to stop the awakening of Azathoth by controlling the realms that he/she has already taken over with his eldritch, which the class will have to visit these different worlds and put an end to these diabolical abominations. 

Killing/Incapacitating Azathoth is impossible for now, once the plot goes forward for a while and Azathoth is met again, only then will it be possibly to take him/her down.  

Yeah, I did now.. I've been really busy with things including going to the clinic here and there. Azathoth is technically the creator of R'lyeh, meaning that his overwhelming power is unmatched and in a way he's probably the strongest pantheon deity to ever exist. Hence the reason why I made him show up in the introductory of the monster-hunting class so that i'm able to outline an objective for the class in the end, which is to stop the awakening of Azathoth by controlling the realms that he/she has already taken over with his eldritch, which the class will have to visit these different worlds and put an end to these diabolical abominations. 

Killing/Incapacitating Azathoth is impossible for now, once the plot goes forward for a while and Azathoth is met again, only then will it be possibly to take him/her down.  

So is R'lyeh destroyed?

@Obsidian

Okay, so I'm reading "The Call of Cthulhu" for the first time and

'The two sounds most frequently repeated are those rendered by the letters "Cthulhu" and "R'lyeh."'

Obsidian, you cheeky bastard

Shame on me. I've been busy and haven't been participating that much.

I may put this rp on a hiatus until I finish my finals and projects.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And we were doing so well!

That would've been hilarious to actually see the two characters try and be friends;

— Introducing —

VAIN MACHIAVELLIAN PRICK

— and —

WOMAN DEATHLY AFRAID OF PEOPLE

— in —

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, LITERALLY

And we were doing so well!

That would've been hilarious to actually see the two characters try and be friends;

— Introducing —

VAIN MACHIAVELLIAN PRICK

— and —

WOMAN DEATHLY AFRAID OF PEOPLE

— in —

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, LITERALLY

Yahhhhhhsss  I hope things get going again >w<

I actually read that in like, the Spongebob Narrator Voice. 

fml. 

Yahhhhhhsss  I hope things get going again >w<

I actually read that in like, the Spongebob Narrator Voice. 

fml. 

I just read back through it in that voice 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

I wish I could actually write good roleplays so I could have something to do during the wait. 

But alas, I am a terrible scene-setter. :(  

I just read back through it in that voice 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

I wish I could actually write good roleplays so I could have something to do during the wait. 

But alas, I am a terrible scene-setter. :(  

Most of the time so am I, I just like, leech off of others' original ideas ^^'

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 8: Solis's Adventure Log

I was requested back at the base. After arriving past the schedule return time, I've discovered the place is nearly empty. The remaining RP troops are starved, and are almost zombie-like and craving not for flesh, but for hope. Or even resurrection. I've done what I can here, but I've yet to hear from the other rendezvous points along this valley of RP.  

JAT/NKL,/GR>JNAKEHTMKDLFV 

Boredom ;T

LONG AFTER THE WORLD HAS ENDED, AND THERE IS NO MORE ROOM IN HELL!! YUNGJAZZ SHALL RISE FROM THE DEPTHS AND SURFACE TO!!!!....

...Nothing, he surfaces to nothing. Crap....Good news is, I ain't dead no more. What with work, life, and general lack of time, I have been away. Soooo.....yay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back