Out Of Character Chat

hola. sorry for the wait on my character profile — been a little busy lately. I'll try to post when I can!

hello darling! you're totally fine! I can totally understand since I don't want to adult at the moment.

X3

Avril and Galen <3  A Fanfic by Skylie Dyer/AnimeGenork

Avril dragged Galen outside, her smile bright and excited. Coming to a stop just outside the door, she pointed at the horizon, bouncing on her toes. "Regard! Isn't the sunset beautiful?"

Galen, who had stumbled along behind her the entire time, looked up at the picturesque sunset. Oranges and reds mingled with yellows and pinks, creating something out of a painting. His hand tightened around hers as he smiled softly. "Oui."

Letting go of his hand, Avril instead looped her arm through his and leaned her head on his shoulder. With an unapologetic grin, she murmured, "Sorry I dragged you out here so suddenly. I just really wanted you to see it."

A smirk creeped up the side of Galen's face as he glanced down at Avril's head. "Oh, really? Why's that?"

She shrugged, biting her lip to keep from smiling live a lovesick idiot. "Because sunsets are beautiful and deserve to be enjoyed by everyone."

Narrowing his eyes suspiciously, Galen reached over and poked Avril's nose. "I am 99% sure that is a lie."

With a fake sigh, Avril lifted her hands. "You caught me." Then she looked up at him earnestly and gave him a grin. "I just really wanted to watch it with you."

Her painfully sweet words made Galen blush slightly, and he looked away abruptly, unsure how to respond. Avril stepped to the side so she was looking into his eyes again. "Are you alright, Galen?"

Galen blinked, taking in her worried hazel eyes and furrowed eyebrows. She was always so concerned about everyone, so genuine, so...Avril. It was hard to deny how much he liked her; every moment with her was like a dream come true. Her endless amount of love was astounding to him...but maybe that was why he was so drawn to her.

"Galen?" Avril asked again, but before she could say anything else, Galen's hand slid into her hair and he kissed her. At first, Avril stiffened, confused as to what was happening, but finally, she melted and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. He smiled and drew her into his arms, still kissing her. The moment they pulled away, they began to laugh, Galen leaning his forehead against hers as Avril closed her eyes contentedly. "So this is what love is," she mused, opening her eyes to look up into his.

Smiling, Galen nodded and kissed her again.

Skylie: I'd like to think this is my best work.

Me: Since when do you write?

i've been doing little here and there to keep me sane.

I've been doing these notecards for the past two hours. I think the amount of sharpie I've inhaled is melting my brain. RIP me. Or RIP the both of us lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been doing these notecards for the past two hours. I think the amount of sharpie I've inhaled is melting my brain. RIP me. Or RIP the both of us lmao.

i love using quizlet cause your girl always loses her notcards omg. 

but quizlet has been acting up like hell lately.

i love using quizlet cause your girl always loses her notcards omg. 

but quizlet has been acting up like hell lately.

I'd use quizlet but my teacher's like "don't do it" so I'm stuck to drawing them by hand. 

what's quizlet been doing?

I'd use quizlet but my teacher's like "don't do it" so I'm stuck to drawing them by hand. 

what's quizlet been doing?

what are you drawing? organic molecules too?

and quizlet's been freezing and glitching so every-time i finished, it likes to act up.

what are you drawing? organic molecules too?

and quizlet's been freezing and glitching so every-time i finished, it likes to act up.

nah, I'm doing notecards for genetics vocabulary. we covered organic molecules back at the beginning of the year and it was hard since i have kind of a crappy teacher. i was thinking about using quizlet for my English class b/c she hasn't said we can't use it, but now I'm I think I'm just going to do them traditionally.

also I should stop listening to really slow music cause I like nearly fell asleep right now. 

nah, I'm doing notecards for genetics vocabulary. we covered organic molecules back at the beginning of the year and it was hard since i have kind of a crappy teacher. i was thinking about using quizlet for my English class b/c she hasn't said we can't use it, but now I'm I think I'm just going to do them traditionally.

also I should stop listening to really slow music cause I like nearly fell asleep right now. 

i'm putting on repeat "guys my age" in the background as I work on my stuff.

aaaah, genetics, i'm taking that next semester since they don't offer it in the spring sadly. 

oooh, quizlet for english, why not? what kind of english class is it?

X3

Avril and Galen <3  A Fanfic by Skylie Dyer/AnimeGenork

Avril dragged Galen outside, her smile bright and excited. Coming to a stop just outside the door, she pointed at the horizon, bouncing on her toes. "Regard! Isn't the sunset beautiful?"

Galen, who had stumbled along behind her the entire time, looked up at the picturesque sunset. Oranges and reds mingled with yellows and pinks, creating something out of a painting. His hand tightened around hers as he smiled softly. "Oui."

Letting go of his hand, Avril instead looped her arm through his and leaned her head on his shoulder. With an unapologetic grin, she murmured, "Sorry I dragged you out here so suddenly. I just really wanted you to see it."

A smirk creeped up the side of Galen's face as he glanced down at Avril's head. "Oh, really? Why's that?"

She shrugged, biting her lip to keep from smiling live a lovesick idiot. "Because sunsets are beautiful and deserve to be enjoyed by everyone."

Narrowing his eyes suspiciously, Galen reached over and poked Avril's nose. "I am 99% sure that is a lie."

With a fake sigh, Avril lifted her hands. "You caught me." Then she looked up at him earnestly and gave him a grin. "I just really wanted to watch it with you."

Her painfully sweet words made Galen blush slightly, and he looked away abruptly, unsure how to respond. Avril stepped to the side so she was looking into his eyes again. "Are you alright, Galen?"

Galen blinked, taking in her worried hazel eyes and furrowed eyebrows. She was always so concerned about everyone, so genuine, so...Avril. It was hard to deny how much he liked her; every moment with her was like a dream come true. Her endless amount of love was astounding to him...but maybe that was why he was so drawn to her.

"Galen?" Avril asked again, but before she could say anything else, Galen's hand slid into her hair and he kissed her. At first, Avril stiffened, confused as to what was happening, but finally, she melted and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. He smiled and drew her into his arms, still kissing her. The moment they pulled away, they began to laugh, Galen leaning his forehead against hers as Avril closed her eyes contentedly. "So this is what love is," she mused, opening her eyes to look up into his.

Smiling, Galen nodded and kissed her again.

Skylie: I'd like to think this is my best work.

Me: Since when do you write?

wish Galen acted like this!! Then he'd give me less of a headache!!! But this is massively adorable. 

i'm putting on repeat "guys my age" in the background as I work on my stuff.

aaaah, genetics, i'm taking that next semester since they don't offer it in the spring sadly. 

oooh, quizlet for english, why not? what kind of english class is it?

hah sorry for the late reply I actually did fall asleep.

i have a pre-AP english class and we have notecards for the etymology of our vocabulary words. what kind of english class do you have?

hah sorry for the late reply I actually did fall asleep.

i have a pre-AP english class and we have notecards for the etymology of our vocabulary words. what kind of english class do you have?

I finished all my English requirements that's needed! So I don't take anymore English classes or history, etc. I'm just taking hardcore science classes now to graduate uni in another year. (I took different English literature classes and I took a Brit literature class too)

aaaaahhhhh. Notecards really work best for those!

edit: you're fine! I slept for three hours so I'm okay right now. Good luck on your studies! 

@mxlly

he has so many rich asshole ready to charm your pants off gifs of him that i just couldn't

even though mark is my bias

but mark is a small bean

@mxlly

he has so many rich asshole ready to charm your pants off gifs of him that i just couldn't

even though mark is my bias

but mark is a small bean

very true haha and aww yes Mark is a lil smol bean <3

also I'm extremely annoyed right now because just today it was announced that got7 will be having a fan meet in my city literally the day i'm leaving for a holiday??  Like yay i'm going away but whyyyyy that date??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back