Out Of Character Chat

WHOA SINCE WHEN WERE THERE ELEVEN MUSES

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also I find it funny how a few of the new characters added were taken by the GMs

Jk I actually don't know half of them anyway

Ahh thank you <3  

Magda is so adorable as well <3  

You're welcome dearie!!

when I was reading it, Mags was saying how antsy she was that she scared him off but she's honestly really relieved he decided to go with her!

and I realized Magdalena has no sense of personal space too. Omg. She honestly can't control her movements and sometimes whack people in the face and I'm just like oh dear goodness.

but he's such a sweetie ;-;

You're welcome dearie!!

when I was reading it, Mags was saying how antsy she was that she scared him off but she's honestly really relieved he decided to go with her!

and I realized Magdalena has no sense of personal space too. Omg. She honestly can't control her movements and sometimes whack people in the face and I'm just like oh dear goodness.

but he's such a sweetie ;-;

Yeah, he's a huge sweet heart. Like he thinks she's a little odd, but it takes a lot to scare him off haha.

He'll get used to the personal space thing.  He just wasn't expecting it at first :3

Yeah, he's a huge sweet heart. Like he thinks she's a little odd, but it takes a lot to scare him off haha.

He'll get used to the personal space thing.  He just wasn't expecting it at first :3

;=; look at them making friends already <3

D'awwwhh! Mags is really an odd balll. 

I'll post as soon as possible hehe. 

How are you dearie? 

;=; look at them making friends already <3

D'awwwhh! Mags is really an odd balll. 

I'll post as soon as possible hehe. 

How are you dearie? 

They so cute haha

Take your time!  I'm trying to write a post for Milo, so I might be a bit anyways haha.

I doing fine.  School wasn't too stressful today so I'm glad for that!  How are you doing?

They so cute haha

Take your time!  I'm trying to write a post for Milo, so I might be a bit anyways haha.

I doing fine.  School wasn't too stressful today so I'm glad for that!  How are you doing?

MILO. omg. im so interested in seeing how everyone reacts to himmm<3

Yay! I'm glad you're doing fine and school wasn't too stressful.

Well, exams are over for right now and I have break soon which is going to help a lot after havig to pull a lot of all nighters and studying a lot D:

@ScatteredStars Heeey. Just want to ask who's your FC for Milo? He looks familiar I don't know why. (maybe just imagining it XD)

And my, Twink is right, Milo is interesting.  Looking forward for his secret to be revealed.

Also, Aria is sulking in the corner and glaring at me because of the situation I put her through. And now she has an audience. Lol.

MILO. omg. im so interested in seeing how everyone reacts to himmm<3

Yay! I'm glad you're doing fine and school wasn't too stressful.

Well, exams are over for right now and I have break soon which is going to help a lot after havig to pull a lot of all nighters and studying a lot D:

I am too!  Milo and Elijah are my children.  But I am really interested to see what people think of him.  He acts like a douche, but he's really just a scared kid.

And breaks are good!  You probably deserve it after all those exams and such!

@ScatteredStars Heeey. Just want to ask who's your FC for Milo? He looks familiar I don't know why. (maybe just imagining it XD)

And my, Twink is right, Milo is interesting.  Looking forward for his secret to be revealed.

Also, Aria is sulking in the corner and glaring at me because of the situation I put her through. And now she has an audience. Lol.

Milo's fc is Wes Tucker.  I don't know too much about him, but I think he's pretty big on Instagram or Twitter.  I just saw his face and was like, "he's perfect," haha

And yeah.  I'm interested to see what happens when that comes out.  I also find it great that all three of the big three gods were assigned female at birth xD.

Poor Aria. I feel so bad for her, and now she has to deal with Milo.  Godspeed, Aria. 

@ScatteredStars

one of my girl and guy are literally the same way. she's a snarky bitch and it's just wellll, who knows. while my guy is just an ass overall. Pfft. I mean there's reasons why the are but regardless it doesn't make it okay ya know? Heheh. But that's okay. There's so many characters to balance it out that different character relationships are gunna be fun to see happening! 

Thank you dearie! I hope you take some breaks too okay? Everyone deserves some relaxations!

@ScatteredStars

one of my girl and guy are literally the same way. she's a snarky bitch and it's just wellll, who knows. while my guy is just an ass overall. Pfft. I mean there's reasons why the are but regardless it doesn't make it okay ya know? Heheh. But that's okay. There's so many characters to balance it out that different character relationships are gunna be fun to see happening! 

Thank you dearie! I hope you take some breaks too okay? Everyone deserves some relaxations!

Twiiiiiink we read our plays out loud in Creative Writing today. My teacher and classmates really liked it! <3

The guy who read Adrian's part was great XD

Twiiiiiink we read our plays out loud in Creative Writing today. My teacher and classmates really liked it! <3

The guy who read Adrian's part was great XD

DID THEY?! WOOOOHOOO! <3  

Adrian, oh god... did he do well? LOL

556c6e1cfe21481c740c500145cd6cc3.gif

@Starfish @PixieDust @TheWeirdPhilosopher @mxlly @StarrySkyofLostSouls @TheTraveller @Ritzy @TwistedTruth @Knockoff Cleopatra @AnimeGenork @ScatteredStars @Versailles @Uxie @TheOnlyPaul @Versailles @historic @Seraph Darkfire sprouhtt sprouhtt

Hello fellow friends!

Guess what the exciting news is this time?

That's right! OP's plot is going to be slowly moving forward this time!

So, if you have yet to write your character's introduction, no worries! You can just place them in the dining room on the boat! (Everyone is going to be expected to be in the dining room within the next few posting rounds, no rushes though dearies)

For characters who are interacting with each other, please make way to head towards the dining room area! Again, there's no rushes! But, definitely make your way to the dining room! <3

Thanks, dolls!

UPDATE:

[2] Character spots are left for the taken if you would like to have them!

- Ouranos, God of the Sky
- Meleager

I have to drop out... I can't do this... my brain can't do this... I'm sorry... I just... I've probably missed so much and I love my characters I do, I just.. can't handle them because I can't finish even one of them...

I have to drop out... I can't do this... my brain can't do this... I'm sorry... I just... I've probably missed so much and I love my characters I do, I just.. can't handle them because I can't finish even one of them...
Oh no! Dearest :/. It's understandable if you can't handle it. We don't want to pressure you and give you more than you can handle! If this is your choice then it's okay, love. We understand. It won't be the same without you, but you gotta do what you gotta do!
Lots of love, Soul! You're always welcome here <3

Users who are viewing this thread