Out Of Character Chat

dying to finish dani but also dying irl

also I'm not sure ?? what my characters would say in terms of improv but i'll think about it sometime

kill me

Oh cool ^^

& hello hello

I'm just dropping in quickly because my dog woke me up!

So yep, goodnight aha

Well my student managed to win. I gave him a position as a minor sensei in the school. Whew. It was close for a bit, the Lion was a beast, but the duel wasn't a real battle, it was a duel and Cranes rock at duels. My guy's in bandages, but he should heal in a day or two. Our magic users are not much in the way of healers and I don't want to call any favors to get him healed quite yet, I might need them further. Besides, he won glory so he can have all the girls come visit him in his room while I sort out the aftermath. His family is trying to get him married to an Imperial and this should help him, so wins for the Crane all around. Now school starts. More caff because I'm not entirely ready to start the day. I was up until 3 watching the duel unfold. 

Sorry for taking so long to finish my profiles. They should be done tomorrow or Wednesday the latest.

You're fine! 

The extension is until November 23rd! That's when most of us will be on break and have time to finish up <3

giving a heads up that I'll be going to japan from the 17th to the 24th of nov, so I'll try and finish up my charries before that !!

but if the role play ends up starting sooner, then I won't be available then (´・_・`)

@TheOnlyPaul

I'm making my Dilara right now, and I have a feeling she may get along with Claire, sort of, maybe ~

If you want you can create a backstory with her?

I'll let you know if I do!

Also, I think it would have been better to individually ask others if they're interested any in your new RP you're setting up then placing it in this thread, because I feel like it comes off a little "weird" or "rude" because you haven't asked the Creator if you can I guess advertise your RP? If that make sense? :/. 

I know there are some GMs that don't really necessarily like that so I don't want like any wrong footing, since I can't speak for Starfish if she doesn't mind or not!

I'll let you know if I do!

Also, I think it would have been better to individually ask others if they're interested any in your new RP you're setting up then placing it in this thread, because I feel like it comes off a little "weird" or "rude" because you haven't asked the Creator if you can I guess advertise your RP? If that make sense? :/. 

I know there are some GMs that don't really necessarily like that so I don't want like any wrong footing, since I can't speak for Starfish if she doesn't mind or not!

I think your right I should have thought before I wrote I apologise if I came across that way I honestly didnt mean to :(

Took it away as I saw what you meant :)

I think your right I should have thought before I wrote I apologise if I came across that way I honestly didnt mean to :(

Took it away as I saw what you meant :)

Omg! You're fine! 

Thank you love! 

*sends a big hug*

Hello loviessss! As you have been getting notifications (maybe),  our lovely GM @Starfish is back! Yayyyy! Let's celebrate woohoo! She's currently getting things together to start this lovely RP and I'm just writing this message to see if you guys are still with us! (if y'all haven't see the updates go and check it out! ) 

Like this post if you are still interested, if not, let @Starfish , @TheWeirdPhilosopher,  @PixieDust , or me know here! 

We cant wait to roleplay with you guys! The starting date is to be determined and up to @Starfish (she's working hard and getting things sorted out for us!) but this is to hype us all up again and time for us to see if there's any questions that needs to be resolved or any confusion! (Plus a way to finish characters if not done cause I know I need to hehehe)

Get pumped! 

@StarrySkyofLostSouls @mxlly @TheOnlyPaul @Uxie @ScatteredStars @Versailles @Ritzy @Kiroshiven

@LaDyGrEy @Seraph Darkfire @Jefferson

Sorry for the delay!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have discord !!! i honestly dont use skype anymore since it lags up my whole system and most of my friends migrated, so if it ends up being a skype group made i probably wont be very active !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back