Out Of Character Chat

Rory - "Well, then might i suggest you just stop talking?" *raises a questioning brow*

And aww, c'mon pix!  i want to see em <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Orson: Now that would be counterproductive of this entire conversation. So plan to prove me wrong about how many weapons you can wield or am I going to be proven right about my thought?

Rory - "but didn't you just say that you weren't-..*pauses* you know what? fine. *stands up*  I'll just prove you wrong and get this over with.

@PixieDust i have a character named Sébastien Pix :P  this will get a lil confusing!

@PixieDust yep! haha ^^ what's his nickname?  for my Seb - it's just Seb lol. unless people are being affectionate and then it's Sebby ♡♡

@StarrySkyofLostSouls i didn't realize that it was 4am - so i should probably attempt to get at least a few hours sleep! :P  this was fun!  however brief it was

I like how Rory & Orson's personalities clash haha ^^

Victor: Yessss. Complement. *Glug* I'm sure that's what was meant. Anyone for a drinking game? He who kills the cheer drinks the beer as it were. 

lowkey excited to see how 'Adrian will react to Rory, cause he's even more badass, but friendler, yet, not so ~ hmm. <3

Echo: I'm always up for a drinking game

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a better agent. Too many things going on at once. Fridays are supposed to be hard but not this hard, a paper, teaching, and now some clown wants to duel me and my best student is off investigating a murder. Now I have to trust in the dice gods to get me through this. At least the student defending my honor seems to be willing enough. Thankfully it's not to the death or I'd have to try and have the guy assassinated and that could get me killed as easily as a lost duel. I swear calling a painting "A waste of paint, canvas, and mine and the artist's time." and it's all duels. I'm a Crane. We know art. Just accept it and move on. Yeesh. 

Jericho: "If you value something more then your own life, then you better damn well keep it securely hidden."

Jacinthe: "There are many ways to one's heart, whether you find it or not is another question."

Orson: "...Nothing in this world is better then coffee."

Hali: "Things may seem hard now, but i'm sure things will be better"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back