Out of Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone with characters attending the Devereux party, just give us a heads up if you plan to post. We don't mind waiting a bit, but we just don't want the scene to drag on forever. :p

If no one else wants to post, the scene will move forward and there'll be just a few more posts until the party is over. ^^

Keidivh Keidivh Compel Compel Cinderlily Cinderlily KageYuuki KageYuuki Bethari Bethari Cloche Cloche
Will have a post up later tonight =)

For anyone with characters attending the Devereux party, just give us a heads up if you plan to post. We don't mind waiting a bit, but we just don't want the scene to drag on forever. :p

If no one else wants to post, the scene will move forward and there'll be just a few more posts until the party is over. ^^

Keidivh Keidivh Compel Compel Cinderlily Cinderlily KageYuuki KageYuuki Bethari Bethari Cloche Cloche

I will be posting tomorrow if that is ok. Sorry personal life has been hectic with work and college and a family member passing away...so I've just been a bit distracted.

I will be posting tomorrow if that is ok. Sorry personal life has been hectic with work and college and a family member passing away...so I've just been a bit distracted.

It's fine, don't feel rushed. Just trying to avoid a situation we've had before where a single night ended up going on for weeks because we didn't know if or when everyone planned to post.

Party lasted for... a month? Month and a half? Ugh, it was too long. Some players we needed for wrapping the scene up dropped off the face of the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread