Not open for further replies.

KageYuuki

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

Chat and hang out here

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
So Dorian is going to need someone to take him under their wing or at least give him some basic direction every now and then. Anyone want to put up with him?

Well Lucien doesn't have any issues bringing a neonate into his House (though that doesn't say anything for the other members)

Beckett(whose CS needs finished >< could potentially help him)

Alucard could take him in, providing he doesn't mind being surrounded by 99 female ghouls, 1 cosplay obsessed female vampire, and about a dozen werewolf security guards xD

So I was thinking of joining and you seem to have a lot of vampires signing up so can I sign up as a werewolf or ghoul since you have so many vampires.

Agirl1107 said:
So I was thinking of joining and you seem to have a lot of vampires signing up so can I sign up as a werewolf or ghoul since you have so many vampires.
Of course!

Hey Kage! I see you've created a bad ass RP and didn't even tell me about it :P

I would like to make a char if that's cool with you. This way while I wait for my RP to start moving I'll have something fun to do. Any who, I've got a quick question about time period for this RP. What's the tech like?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Hey Kage! I see you've created a bad ass RP and didn't even tell me about it :P
I would like to make a char if that's cool with you. This way while I wait for my RP to start moving I'll have something fun to do. Any who, I've got a quick question about time period for this RP. What's the tech like?

[/QUOTE]
I only didn't mention it since you'd said you were a little busy ^^;

But this is set in modern times

KageYuuki said:
I only didn't mention it since you'd said you were a little busy ^^;
But this is set in modern times
xD I'm just teasing. Thanks for the info! I'll make a char as soon as I get home.

How allergic to silver are werewolves? Just out of curiosity. Does the prescience put them in pain or is it just touch?

Hi GMs! So I would love to join this RP... if I were to be a human, would it be ok if I was a hunter of the Werewolves and Vampires? I have a background story for it and everything. As for abilities... well would there be any I need your permission for? It is just fighting skills etc?

@KageYuuki

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to leave it blank. I posted my character's bio. Feel free to tell me anything that needs to be changed or removed

KageYuuki said:
If it breaks their skin, it leaves them in agony.
Hunters are fine. As for abilities pm me and the other gms anything you had in mind or if you needed help with ideas
When touched? Or just in its presence?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]When touched? Or just in its presence?

[/QUOTE]
Touching so long as it breaks skin

TheTaskForce said:
Still accepting? I am reading up on rules and setting, but I could type up a character quickly enough.
Yep, still accepting

TheTaskForce said:
Is there a list of clans that we can join? Or house names?
Outside of Alucard's house and House LaChance, not at the moment. Wanted to leave it a little more open to other players. If you need inspiration though look up the clans from Vampire: the Masquerade. LaChance is heavily influenced by the Tremere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread