Out of Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]When touched? Or just in its presence?

[/QUOTE]
Touching silver would burn the skin, cutting into the skin with it would be far more painful then an ordinary stab wound. And if any of the silver breaks off and is left in the werewolf's flesh it'll slowly poison them to death.

And so, summoned by Yuuki to this roleplay.

Orikanyo, enters the battle!

Yo folks, how's it hangin'?

To the Hunters in the RP so far, Seras Victoria is now moving about the city, in the grocery store actually, if you're looking for a playmate. Be warned, she plays rather rough! ^^

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]To the Hunters in the RP so far, Seras Victoria is now moving about the city, in the grocery store actually, if you're looking for a playmate. Be warned, she plays rather rough! ^^

[/QUOTE]
Cornelius is only after creatures in the act of killing right now. I'm sure they might have some fun later though.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Cornelius is only after creatures in the act of killing right now. I'm sure they might have some fun later though.

[/QUOTE]
I figured. I didn't exactly have him pegged as one of the ones Seras is so uppity about, but I thought I'd throw it out there for interactions sake if anyone wanted ^^

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE LAND OF NO INTERNET

it's good to be back. I'll start getting some cs up

super important:

Where is the setting? What is the level of ethnic diversity with vampire noble houses?

Other than a modern city near a forest, the rest of it's fairly up in the air. Though you will be hard pressed to find any vampires originating from China, there's a race of creatures there called the Kuei-Jin that are similar. They're often mistakenly called Eastern Vampires, but they're fairly different from Western Kindred.

Vampiric council should be global . . . I'll likely changes things to where Lucien himself moves around a lot to different havens owned by his House if only to keep it from having Two Kings in one place like it currently is

Onikmey said:
The first of my CS is up for judgement. I gotta get some rest, will make more later. Have fun!
Was his last like and dislike being the same thing on purpose?

@Juju

While your profile looks good, you're missing something important. Please read the rules again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back