Out of Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malkavian, Tremere, Lasombra, Gangrel, and true Brujah are my favorite clans. What I am already thinking would probably work best with Tremere due to me thinking a blood-magic user would be fun, but True Brujah could work with it as well. Temporis is a force to be reckoned with in and of itself. Basically, what I am thinking is someone very old and powerful, but new to the world as it is.
I think you'd be the first one

Malkavian, Tremere, Lasombra, Gangrel, and true Brujah are my favorite clans. What I am already thinking would probably work best with Tremere due to me thinking a blood-magic user would be fun, but True Brujah could work with it as well. Temporis is a force to be reckoned with in and of itself. Basically, what I am thinking is someone very old and powerful, but new to the world as it is.
If you're looking Tremere, then House LaChance is who you'd create a character for. Malkavians are technically part of House Dallon. Lasombra don't have a formal House of their own due to a different clan curse, their Kiss is usually fatal to humans so more often than not you kill someone instead of Embracing them.

True Brujah have yet to make an appearance mainly due to balancing issues with Temporis in a non dice based setting.

If you're looking Tremere, then House LaChance is who you'd create a character for. Malkavians are technically part of House Dallon. Lasombra don't have a formal House of their own due to a different clan curse, their Kiss is usually fatal to humans so more often than not you kill someone instead of Embracing them.

True Brujah have yet to make an appearance mainly due to balancing issues with Temporis in a non dice based setting.
LaChance seems to be what I may be looking for. And yeah, Temporis is broken, yet fun if used well. I'll understand if it is impossible to play one since this is not dice based.

LaChance seems to be what I may be looking for. And yeah, Temporis is broken, yet fun if used well. I'll understand if it is impossible to play one since this is not dice based.
Yeah, Temporis... Is one of the few (actually I think the only) discipline is say no to.

But yeah, the head of that House, Lucien, is my character so I can easily answer questions on how that house works.

Yeah, Temporis... Is one of the few (actually I think the only) discipline is say no to.

But yeah, the head of that House, Lucien, is my character so I can easily answer questions on how that house works.
What sort of powers are allowed? I mean blood-magic? They seem to be pretty much Tremere, but I'm just wondering how powerful they can get.

What sort of powers are allowed? I mean blood-magic? They seem to be pretty much Tremere, but I'm just wondering how powerful they can get.
They pretty much are Tremere. Most take the path of blood for their first path and then pick up another down the road. I'd prefer you didn't make someone on par with a King or Elder in terms of power. Ancilla can have completed one path and be working on another.

We just have so many elders running aroind. Hahaha

Also, what about being houseless?
While a thing, you're still expected to abide by the Masquerade and announce yourself when entering the domain of another kindred. They also aren't afforded the protections of kindred belonging to a house. Theoretically someone could dust your character without the usual consequence of a blood hunt being called on them.

That said, like the Tremere the LaChance guard their blood magics fiercely and will hunt down any that someone get ahold of it.

They pretty much are Tremere. Most take the path of blood for their first path and then pick up another down the road. I'd prefer you didn't make someone on par with a King or Elder in terms of power. Ancilla can have completed one path and be working on another.

While a thing, you're still expected to abide by the Masquerade and announce yourself when entering the domain of another kindred. They also aren't afforded the protections of kindred belonging to a house. Theoretically someone could dust your character without the usual consequence of a blood hunt being called on them.

That said, like the Tremere the LaChance guard their blood magics fiercely and will hunt down any that someone get ahold of it.
That's what I expected. It's still an interesting concept to me. One I've done before in the tabletop version.

How about a demon? One like in Demon: The Fallen? Are they a viable option? In my experience they are great in groups.

How about a demon? One like in Demon: The Fallen? Are they a viable option? In my experience they are great in groups.
I mean if you have a concept, pm it to angelic and I. We do supposedly have an infernalist in the city with inquisitors already starting to poke around.

Hi, I'm new here. Is there anything I need to be aware of? I should warn you this is my first hosted roleplay as well. Can someone sort of... help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back