Out of Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderlily Cinderlily

Feel free to bring Violet onto the scene anytime. Or if you prefer, we can go with the original plan to have the meet at the main house.

Cloche Cloche

Welcome to the RP! ^^ Looking forward to seeing your character among the cast! If you're needing somewhere to get started, or want to hop into a scene with any of the established characters, feel free to message any of us. :coolshades:

Are there any already existing ones that you could suggest? I'm fine with making one myself, I just don't want to do another CS.

You don't need to do another CS. All you need is to come up with a name for the NPC that sired your character and include a brief explanation of how they were sired in your character's history. (Provided your character remembers the Embrace) You don't need to go into excessive detail unless you want to.

If you want to see what that usually looks like, you can take a peek at the history section in some of the completed character sheets

Where would be a good place for Endora to come in? Is the club too full?

Also, I'm thinking about having Endora have a lengthy conversation with Nikolai, so should I make a separate character sheet for him? (again, sorry for annoying you guys with noobish questions.)

Last edited:
If it's alright with everyone else I could make one.
You're welcome to have multiple characters so long as you can handle them.

Where would be a good place for Endora to come in? Is the club too full?

Also, I'm thinking about having Endora have a lengthy conversation with Nikolai, so should I make a separate character sheet for him? (again, sorry for annoying you guys with noobish questions.)
Depends on how prominent a character he becomes, I would suppose. If you're planning on him interacting with character a lot then it would be a good idea to make one.

Cloche Cloche
Did Vitoria just arrive in the city? If so, she'll have to introduce herself to the elders of the city

In my mind she and her Sire had already lived in this city (hence their having an apartment together there). But he never introduced her to the city's elders or told her that there was a need to do that, otherwise she would already know Lucien LaChance, correct? If she meets with Lucien LaChance and he makes some mention about her needing to be acquainted with the other elders, she would have a logical reason to do that within the story.

Hiya everybody! Newest Kindred to join the Masquerade, looking forward to wreaking some havoc with you guys! =) I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick run down of whats going on in the rp right now to get an idea of where I can start. Thanks!

Also feel free to check out my charrie and share any critiques you have

Hiya everybody! Newest Kindred to join the Masquerade, looking forward to wreaking some havoc with you guys! =) I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick run down of whats going on in the rp right now to get an idea of where I can start. Thanks!

Also feel free to check out my charrie and share any critiques you have
Good luck mate. You'll probably need it lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back