Out of Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: where is the city of kings located? I want to have Brandt and Chris driving up to the city, but I'm unsure of what geography is like.

New Whitby is the actual name of the city, yes. But it's not a real city (that I'm aware of)

Foolish Ghoul Foolish Ghoul Keidivh Keidivh Cloche Cloche Bethari Bethari RoninN7 RoninN7 Cinderlily Cinderlily shadowz1995 shadowz1995 AngelicSavant AngelicSavant Kimiwriter Kimiwriter Orikanyo Orikanyo Compel Compel Shandragontear Shandragontear

Hey guys!

Since we've gotten a lot of new players over the past few weeks, I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in a Discord server for the thread. I almost always have my phone on me, and as a lot of players already know, Discord's actually the fastest way to get an answer to a question. (....99% of the time lol)

So let me know if you guys have any interest.

Foolish Ghoul Foolish Ghoul Keidivh Keidivh Cloche Cloche Bethari Bethari RoninN7 RoninN7 Cinderlily Cinderlily shadowz1995 shadowz1995 AngelicSavant AngelicSavant Kimiwriter Kimiwriter Orikanyo Orikanyo Compel Compel Shandragontear Shandragontear

Hey guys!

Since we've gotten a lot of new players over the past few weeks, I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in a Discord server for the thread. I almost always have my phone on me, and as a lot of players already know, Discord's actually the fastest way to get an answer to a question. (....99% of the time lol)

I'd be down!

Hey guys!

Discord is great. I use it for my RP as well.

Hey guys!

That's a good idea

If you guys dont hear from me in a long time, its cuz I died or cuz there isnt any power. I know you dont give no fucks Kage, but just letting u know so you dont think I dropped out or someshit

Oh fuck, right in the kill zone. I partnered up with a local church and am in Texas now doing missionary work. It's rough out here too.
Damn straight right in the kill zone lmao. Im gonna see if I can have some fun with it before I perish though. Buy a wingsuit or someshit and live the dream of flight

Because the Ethelwolf pack is no longer in the City of Kings we'll be jumping ahead in the story line. If no one has any scenes they want to happen before the next full moon well be jumping ahead to that. Any objections or questions?

Hey, everyone,

I'm new here and have no idea what to do. I mean, I am reading as much as I can as quickly as I can, but there is just so much to see that it's a bit of an overload.

Yeah, for a brand new member diving into a Hosted Project for their first thread can certainly be... daunting to say the least. For the time being, I'd recommend reading through the Rules, Lore, and Extra Info section. If you have any questions, ask away.

Yeah, for a brand new member diving into a Hosted Project for their first thread can certainly be... daunting to say the least. For the time being, I'd recommend reading through the Rules, Lore, and Extra Info section. If you have any questions, ask away.
I've played Vampire: The Masquerade for over twenty years, so I have an understanding of most of your rules. The Werewolf stuff, however, is all new to me. It's nothing like what I know, so that will take me some time. Basically, I have read, but I'm still unsure of how to make a character, or even how to come up with one.

I've played Vampire: The Masquerade for over twenty years, so I have an understanding of most of your rules. The Werewolf stuff, however, is all new to me. It's nothing like what I know, so that will take me some time. Basically, I have read, but I'm still unsure of how to make a character, or even how to come up with one.
Yeah... unfortunately we didn't follow Werewolf: the Apocalypse. But of the original two GMs that made this with me, neither of them had even heard of VtM or WtA so a compromise was made. Oh well.

Now then, the character section is where you'll find the blank character sheet. It's basically copy paste, fill in the blanks. Generation isn't a thing, it's just pure age that affects power. (Of course, there's always diablerie....) If you wish to play a Kindred character -which I'm assuming you are- it might be easier to pick a house/clan and go from there. There a particular clan you really like from VtM?

Yeah... unfortunately we didn't follow Werewolf: the Apocalypse. But of the original two GMs that made this with me, neither of them had even heard of VtM or WtA so a compromise was made. Oh well.

Now then, the character section is where you'll find the blank character sheet. It's basically copy paste, fill in the blanks. Generation isn't a thing, it's just pure age that affects power. (Of course, there's always diablerie....) If you wish to play a Kindred character -which I'm assuming you are- it might be easier to pick a house/clan and go from there. There a particular clan you really like from VtM?
Malkavian, Tremere, Lasombra, Gangrel, and true Brujah are my favorite clans. What I am already thinking would probably work best with Tremere due to me thinking a blood-magic user would be fun, but True Brujah could work with it as well. Temporis is a force to be reckoned with in and of itself. Basically, what I am thinking is someone very old and powerful, but new to the world as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread