Out of Character Chat

Already have a plan.. sorta for Abel, once he gets the thumbs up :3
tenor.gif

He will join one of the three Crews

Funny you mention Skype when im in a grou
Already have a plan.. sorta for Abel, once he gets the thumbs up :3
tenor.gif

He will join one of the three Crews
At first when I came on this page I thought this would make a siren noise so I instinctively lowered my volume ;-;

I'm stressed right about now. As much as I love Scarlet's crew, I feel entirely incompetent because nothing in this arc lines up anymore. Anyone willing to offer any suggestions that might help things line up more or at least not feel entirely impossible?

I'm stressed right about now. As much as I love Scarlet's crew, I feel entirely incompetent because nothing in this arc lines up anymore. Anyone willing to offer any suggestions that might help things line up more or at least not feel entirely impossible?

Wait for our collab. That's my solution.

But there's really nothing to stress over. If we don't make it in time, it can just be said that the leaders chose not to appear for whatever reason. I'll come up with something...like a certain whale....

My concern is that I can only wait for so long before I - and other players for that matter - lose complete interest in what's happening and cannot write an effective ending to it.

*sigh* Then don't interact with the characters not present and just end it. You're the gm, Dear.

Ah, if that's the case, sorry bout that. I didn't think we'd finish any time soon and I hate the thought of making people wait...or force any post deletion.

What happened between Axel, Draven, and Cygnus in the prison cell can be revealed later in a flashback(once we finish^^).

Users who are viewing this thread