Out of Character Chat

lol. Seriously? Cygnus doesn't want to return to the best crew?

*stares at Felix suspiciously*

What are you up to? The gms are involved are involved, aren't they :X
123253.jpg

"Preliminary investigation reports have uncovered a string of illicit payments between the parties involved. Whilst still too early to confirm, signs of bribery and underhanded deals does seem to be rampant in regards to the mysterious nature surrounding the victim; Cygnus. Further investigations will be conducted in order to get to the root of the corruption. That is all"

X.x

123253.jpg

"Preliminary investigation reports have uncovered a string of illicit payments between the parties involved. Whilst still too early to confirm, signs of bribery and underhanded deals does seem to be rampant in regards to the mysterious nature surrounding the victim; Cygnus. Further investigations will be conducted in order to get to the root of the corruption. That is all"

X.x

I like you more with each day Phayne

123253.jpg

X.x

rofl.

*Agrees with Dago*

If it's a secret that's not meant to be told, there's really no need to tell. I don't dislike surprises.

I'll go through posts later, but has anyone actually interacted with Keya as of yet? I haven't been properly getting notifs like much of the site ._.

I'll go through posts later, but has anyone actually interacted with Keya as of yet? I haven't been properly getting notifs like much of the site ._.
No one has interacted with her yet after she entered the forest. She can catch up to the Cait and the others in the forest now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back