Out of Character Chat

TRUTH!

Also, if that's the case ok. However my second comment stands.

Nerissa and Ed have a whale. It's a last resort. I'm waiting to see what other characters do.

Phayne Phayne
Kane for example, was busting up Prryha's ship, which works as a suitable distraction.

Azure has a post for Axel, and the poor guy has been ignored for most of the rp. As I understand it, Jasper has broken down two battleships, so he can certainly do the same to the current ships if he wants...though that'll just lead to chaos and all three ships being broken <.< Characters can also do the smart thing and throw their hands in the air^^

Tbh, if we didn't finish the collab in time, I was just going to let the RRs escape without seeing the leaders...cause Draven cares more about Cygnus than he does about catching pirates. But people seemed to be waiting on the leaders to show up...and I can't make Draven stupid <.< The RRs literally walked into a trap. They could've snuck aboard, stolen some marine costumes, and fixed the ship, but nooooo. They decided to jump right in and start attacking^^

Yes. Pirates willingly surrendering to Marines, because that ever ends positively xD

Also, Cygnus will SURVIVE. He will FLOURISH. AND continue to be a jabbering spouting weirdo in the future!

It's a delaying tactic. Draw them in close with a false surrender and then stab them in the legs. Better yet, draw their attention to Kane. When you surrender, they underestimate you (and don't blow up the pretty ship) u_u

Yes he will^^

It's a delaying tactic. Draw them in close with a false surrender and then stab them in the legs. Better yet, draw their attention to Kane. When you surrender, they underestimate you (and don't blow up the pretty ship) u_u

Yes he will^^
Officially I need Jasper to beat Axel by pretending to surrender until he's nice and clooooose, theN

93331a.jpg

Chase needs a way off the island... and he's a player character so he does need to join the crew in some way, shape or form.

I'm hoping Chase saves Cygnus because he's a good guy at heart.

If Axel actually fell for Jasper's surrender and got pocket sanded I'd laugh and be disappointed simultaneously.

rofl. Indeed^^

Zoomania is on the move. Now's the perfect time to post. (Don't want to get too far ahead of y'all)

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Refaulted Refaulted @JR260 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Felix Felix (if Seth becomes conscious again)

I'll check out Zoomania after work today, though I can't guarantee a post.

*ponders his next post times* I'm going to the lake today as it'll be 88 degreees, I dunno if I'll have time. Tomorrow perhaps.

Also, I have a list of npcs and player characters which I just NEED to interact. Syrin, Draven, Phaynes character are the first 3 that come to mind with specific npcs I'd like them to meet

*ponders his next post times* I'm going to the lake today as it'll be 88 degreees, I dunno if I'll have time. Tomorrow perhaps.

Also, I have a list of npcs and player characters which I just NEED to interact. Syrin, Draven, Phaynes character are the first 3 that come to mind with specific npcs I'd like them to meet

Chances are Draven will be a reoccurring character for the RRs, mainly due to personal interest and Cygnus, though I may slip him into one of the other arcs, or wherever you gms want him deployed. Just keep in mind, that he won't make things easy for player characters^^

Zoomania is on the move. Now's the perfect time to post. (Don't want to get too far ahead of y'all)

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Refaulted Refaulted @JR260 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Felix Felix (if Seth becomes conscious again)
I was actually planning to let Seth wake up from the sound of the trumpet, but slowly (so the post afterwards he is still dazed).

I'm hoping Chase saves Cygnus because he's a good guy at heart.
Would be nice in a way, but just a note for anyone planning to save Cygnus: Whatever you do, Cygnus must end up in marine custody at the end of the arc. So bring out your heroes to save the manly damsel in distress, but know that it has no avail.

Well Kane is essentially just outside of his jail cell and Abel is waiting the thumbs up :p. So my posts still won't really be interacting with anything other than an npc at the moment

I was actually planning to let Seth wake up from the sound of the trumpet, but slowly (so the post afterwards he is still dazed).

Would be nice in a way, but just a note for anyone planning to save Cygnus: Whatever you do, Cygnus must end up in marine custody at the end of the arc. So bring out your heroes to save the manly damsel in distress, but know that it has no avail.

lol. Seriously? Cygnus doesn't want to return to the best crew?

*stares at Felix suspiciously*

What are you up to? The gms are involved are involved, aren't they :X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back