Out of Character Chat

Ah, it seems Athena's found the sheet, but basically he was a navigator for hire hanging around Mirstone. I remember he got involved in some scuffle between a girl and an assassin, but didn't even get far enough to speak to any of the captains before I ended up having to drop the thread. So pretty inconsequential >.<

Hmmm, thank you for finding it- the draft on my computer's incomplete, so good to see it's here. I suspect I'll probably revamp it a bit, adjust his backstory and so forth. Would you like me to create a new character post for him, or just edit the old one?
Editing the old one would be my personal preference.

*loud next arc voice announcer* COMING SOON: TO A MEMBER OF A CREW NEAR YOU

800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg

Editing the old one would be my personal preference.
Understood, thanks for letting me know- I'll tag you/ other GM's once it's finished being fixed up-should be ready in the next few days. I may also make a second character in the future, but priority is working with who I've already got.

So you had doubts in some of them u_u

clarinetti clarinetti
Clari! Welcome^^
Quirky! Thanks, I'm glad to be here ^.^

Understood, thanks for letting me know- I'll tag you/ other GM's once it's finished being fixed up-should be ready in the next few days. I may also make a second character in the future, but priority is working with who I've already got.

Quirky! Thanks, I'm glad to be here ^.^
*welcomes with SCREAMS*

Felix Felix please reply to Mistbound Remnants at your earliest ability

I want to move the story forward but Garret is currently waiting on a response from him

Someone non gm get in here and discuss hopes/dreams/ideas/theories for your or other characters current and future activities!
*Is here but currently has no characters to speak of* ;p
Though perhaps if you're here, would you mind giving me a summary of what's happened thus far? I've been trying to catch up on what the crews have been doing since Mirstone, figure out a point where I could enter without interrupting the flow of things.

*Is here but currently has no characters to speak of* ;p
Though perhaps if you're here, would you mind giving me a summary of what's happened thus far? I've been trying to catch up on what the crews have been doing since Mirstone, figure out a point where I could enter without interrupting the flow of things.
The Story Log has pretty up to date summaries of each of the three arcs. Each crew is currently on their own adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread