Out of Character Chat

I think people are gradually losing interest in Balaggan so I am going to work on trying to get us out of Balaggan sooner rather than later.
I mean it depends on what you wanted to do. It might be good for the sake of giving a change of scenery and make it feel more fresh, though it would be a shame to miss something you had planned unless you have another way to accomplish it.

Alright guys.

If you are waiting on someone to post, PLEASE let a GM know or tag them here in the OOC. I do know that one group of people is waiting on thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl and I know that she is currently on vacation in England. I will be bugging her nonstop once she’s back in the states. I know I owe a reply with Stacy so that she gets the transponder call from Alex so I’m working on that within the next couple days.

If you are no longer interested in this roleplay, please also let a GM know because then we need to work on writing your character out in a way that allows other people to keep writing without feeling like they’re stuck waiting on your character for anything.

Let me know if you have any questions.

@Phayne Felix Felix @shadowdude505 @AllHailDago @CelticHero37 @Misuteeku @QuirkyAngel @Exanis @Refaulted @AtlannianSpy Mitchs98 Mitchs98 @Chak Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @DonquixoteDoflamingo @Sin The Clown @simj22 Hanarei Hanarei @Sugary_Paragraphs

Me and Azure Sky Azure Sky are waiting for thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl , so we'll have to wait a bit longer

Users who are viewing this thread