Out of Character Chat

Felix Felix I need a way into the RP that makes sense, so can me and you hash out a bit of connection between our two characters? So, that my character also being on the ship with yours makes sense?
Ehm... I would love to help you, but Jayjay just got stranded after his ship and crew went down by a zombie shark. I'm not sure whether there would be any survivors. Next to that I want to start with Jayjay as a lone wandering soul, so he wouldn't have any connections, especially not with someone as likable as Mack.

If you want a valid way to survive a shipwreck, maybe work something out with Shayden (@Silver Lightning Blade). Otherwise you could also try to come up with a reason to stay on the island for a while.

*walks in with several gashes, six bruises, a large lump on his head, and three unusable fingers* I have not had a good night

CQC=Close Quarter Combat.
Also, I expected that reaction!
On a more serious note, sad to hear that dude.

Rare is the time I fight. While I don't assume every time will be as it has, my past fight the only injuries I sustained were to my knuckles. But usually I'm far too passive/non violent for CQC.....normally cx

Thanks

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock AllHailDago AllHailDago
Ah, hello: I don't wish to bother you two, but I saw your interest check and was wondering whether you're still accepting new characters? I'm not sure if you recall, but I had created a character and did a few posts early on in the RP, but ended up dropping out at the time due to time commitments. Of course, if you already have enough people I understand, but let me know when you get the chance, thanks.

Ah, hello: I don't wish to bother you two, but I saw your interest check and was wondering whether you're still accepting new characters? I'm not sure if you recall, but I had created a character and did a few posts early on in the RP, but ended up dropping out at the time due to time commitments. Of course, if you already have enough people I understand, but let me know when you get the chance, thanks.
coulson_welcometolevel7.gif

*A GM steps out of the shadows* We're still accepting characters. If you want to make a new character, we'll be happy to have you. Or you could dust off the cobwebs on your original character. It's up to you ^_^

We pride ourselves in ALWAYS being open to new characters! And it is always exciting to see people come back. As shadow said, you are welcome to make a new character or dig up your old one.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock
Alright then, thank you both for getting back to me, much appreciated. I might see if I can brush up the old one into good shape, but we'll see: I'll keep you guys posted. Out of curiosity, are there any particular positions/ professions which are in need?

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock
Alright then, thank you both for getting back to me, much appreciated. I might see if I can brush up the old one into good shape, but we'll see: I'll keep you guys posted. Out of curiosity, are there any particular positions/ professions which are in need?
Not that I am aware of at the moment...

I am presently at work, though, and I will be able to look into it more in the morning.

clarinetti clarinetti

I dug this CS out for you. It's been through coding shifts twice which is why it's all messed up, but all the content should be there. It looks like it is just missing line breaks.

AllHailDago AllHailDago

This is Clarinetti's old character. Ichiro's from waaaaay back in the beginning... back when Kenji was a captain.

Could you remind me of your original character?
Ah, it seems Athena's found the sheet, but basically he was a navigator for hire hanging around Mirstone. I remember he got involved in some scuffle between a girl and an assassin, but didn't even get far enough to speak to any of the captains before I ended up having to drop the thread. So pretty inconsequential >.<

clarinetti clarinetti

I dug this CS out for you. It's been through coding shifts twice which is why it's all messed up, but all the content should be there. It looks like it is just missing line breaks.

AllHailDago AllHailDago

This is Clarinetti's old character. Ichiro's from waaaaay back in the beginning... back when Kenji was a captain.
Hmmm, thank you for finding it- the draft on my computer's incomplete, so good to see it's here. I suspect I'll probably revamp it a bit, adjust his backstory and so forth. Would you like me to create a new character post for him, or just edit the old one?

Users who are viewing this thread