Out of Character and Questions

Yes, but also, due to the higher gravitational pull, world's toward the center of the galaxy would also tend to have higher amounts of metals and other resources, technically. So it evens out.

Read that somewhere. Not sure if it's accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but also, due to the higher gravitational pull, world's toward the center of the galaxy would also tend to have higher amounts of metals and other resources, technically. So it evens out.

You'd just need to make sure you don't enter the 'death zone'.

Wouldn't that squish humans? 

Like biologically, your territory of choice would be extremely hostile to life.

Which is why Kreg and Tellians are physically larger, broader, and stronger than humans.

A world that is in the galactic core is not necessarily more extreme, but the denser nature of space near the centre would create a harder environment to navigate. 

Wouldn't humans become jelly?

No, not really. I mean, if they were to go inside the black hole then yes, but they're just outside of it. He means the planets around the core, not the core itself. 

No, not really. I mean, if they were to go inside the black hole then yes, but they're just outside of it. He means the planets around the core, not the core itself. 

How about a common environment for these three species to interact within? This applies to others as well obviously, but wouldn't a common gravity be favorable to one species and less favorable to another? Specifically these two species and humans? Wouldn't these species require different biological needs, some of the needs poisons to other species?

I am so pumped to play a nation full of time shenannigans!

How about a common environment for these three species to interact within? This applies to others as well obviously, but wouldn't a common gravity be favorable to one species and less favorable to another? Specifically these two species and humans? Wouldn't these species require different biological needs, some of the needs poisons to other species?

Well of course. Humans that live on Kefalonian-inhabited planets, for instance, have to wear special braces, sleep in low-gravity chambers, and take blood thinners to not suffer adverse health effects from the constant roughly 3Gs that Kefalonians are accustomed to, and likewise when Kefalonians live on planets ideal for humans, they wear weights and to keep their muscles from atrophy. 

They have similar needs in terms of atmospheric makeup, but Kefalonians are larger so they need more air and they get short of breath easily on planets with thin atmospheres where it might not bother a human. 

Well of course. Humans that live on Kefalonian-inhabited planets, for instance, have to wear special braces, sleep in low-gravity chambers, and take blood thinners to not suffer adverse health effects from the constant roughly 3Gs that Kefalonians are accustomed to, and likewise when Kefalonians live on planets ideal for humans, they wear weights and to keep their muscles from atrophy. 

They have similar needs in terms of atmospheric makeup, but Kefalonians are larger so they need more air and they get short of breath easily on planets with thin atmospheres where it might not bother a human. 

The Tellians and Kreg live near the more central sections of the galaxy, closer to the core. Humans live along the border world's or aboard the crusader fleets.

The map looks like the nineties.

I'm actually gonna try to redo it and make it look a little less derpy. 

That's nice. Drop into my page sometime. At first I was depressingly trying to figure out how to make a unique robotic army, but then I just ripped off Greek mythology and went from there.

That's nice. Drop into my page sometime. At first I was depressingly trying to figure out how to make a unique robotic army, but then I just ripped off Greek mythology and went from there.

As long as you're ripping off something that wasn't already a rip off. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back