Out of Character and Questions

You can add images and whatnot to spruce up your faction sheet. I plan to. 

Also, anyone who hasn't made a faction can go ahead and tell me the name and capital world so I can mark it on the map. 

Map coming up soon.

Hey.

I'd like to ask you a few simple questions.

I intend on making a human faction that was created from a large part of the remnants of the Grand Human Empire. The whole faction would be called the Imperium of Man (if you know where I took my inspiration from, then cheers!), and the questions I wanted to ask were:

• Would it be okay for me to take Earth as the Homeworld of the faction?
  • Would it be okay to have a small percentage of superhuman soldiers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey.

I'd like to ask you a few simple questions.

I intend on making a human faction that was created from a large part of the remnants of the Grand Human Empire. The whole faction would be called the Imperium of Man (if you know where I took my inspiration from, then cheers!), and the questions I wanted to ask were:

• Would it be okay for me to take Earth as the Homeworld of the faction?
  • Would it be okay to have a small percentage of superhuman soldiers?

As I have stated in the above lore, Earth is under the jurisdiction of the Sol Confederation. You can capture Earth, but you can't start out with it as your capital.

Secondly, supersoldiers are fine in small numbers but I would prefer you not copy and past the 40K wiki over here. Your faction can be inspired by the IoM, but not a carbon copy.

As I have stated in the above lore, Earth is under the jurisdiction of the Sol Confederation. You can capture Earth, but you can't start out with it as your capital.

Secondly, supersoldiers are fine in small numbers but I would prefer you not copy and past the 40K wiki over here. Your faction can be inspired by the IoM, but not a carbon copy.

Don't worry.

I didn't intend on that.

I just wanted to make Space Marine-esque Supersoldiers and have the name of the Imperium of Man (because it's friggin' cool.)

The Imperium I'm making won't be religious, won't have a super-duper god-emperor and will know no pointless bias against alien races. 

Don't worry.

I didn't intend on that.

I just wanted to make Space Marine-esque Supersoldiers and have the name of the Imperium of Man (because it's friggin' cool.)

The Imperium I'm making won't be religious, won't have a super-duper god-emperor and will know no pointless bias against alien races. 

If you could come up with a different name, that would be great. For originality's sake. But I will give you a pass so long as you follow the rules.

If you could come up with a different name, that would be great. For originality's sake. But I will give you a pass so long as you follow the rules.

My CS is done.

In case I've missed, or did anything wrong forgive me and tell me - It's quite late where I'm at and I'm not exactly "awake," right now, if you catch my meaning.

Question: Do Kefalonian troops use forms of protective armour? For example, helmets, protective vests, etc.

I can answer that for you unless its changed from last I checked in which case ignore me and wait for official word from @Shireling
No, they dont. They wear their uniforms and thats pretty much it. Some more elite forces might wear armor but most refuse to or its simply not put in practice often.
Especially if you get into the Kefalonian psionics division, that shits just evil. Why use armor when their minds shield them eh?
I am also pretty sure officers use nothing but pistols and close range combat melee weapons. But again, dont count that confirm with Shireling.

I can answer that for you unless its changed from last I checked in which case ignore me and wait for official word from @Shireling
No, they dont. They wear their uniforms and thats pretty much it. Some more elite forces might wear armor but most refuse to or its simply not put in practice often.
Especially if you get into the Kefalonian psionics division, that shits just evil. Why use armor when their minds shield them eh?
I am also pretty sure officers use nothing but pistols and close range combat melee weapons. But again, dont count that confirm with Shireling.

Yeah that's right. I gave their general infantry concealed flak jackets, but its mostly just for shrapnel. It won't stop a high-powered round. 

Yeah that's right. I gave their general infantry concealed flak jackets, but its mostly just for shrapnel. It won't stop a high-powered round. 

So, in a way, the Kefalonians are primitive but advanced at the same time.

Also, not so sure flak jackets will provide a lot of... protection in 3100 A.D. against more advanced factions.

Users who are viewing this thread