Out of Character and Questions

So, in a way, the Kefalonians are primitive but advanced at the same time.

Also, not so sure flak jackets will provide a lot of... protection in 3100 A.D. against more advanced factions.

Its not because they are primitive, its simply because that is the culture in which they live in, shireling knows this as well as I. Dont diss the kefalonian military just because they wear 'primitive flack jackets.'

Their Navy will fuck your shit up so fast it wont even be funny and therein lies the true Kefalonian armored forces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not because they are primitive, its simply because that is the culture in which they live in, shireling knows this as well as I. Dont diss the kefalonian military just because they wear 'primitive flack jackets.'

Their Navy will fuck your shit up so fast it wont even be funny and therein lies the true Kefalonian military strength. 

When I said primitive I was talking about their ground-based military's similarities with the 19th Century European militaries, due to the similar visual styling and military tactical approaches. I wasn't commenting on technicalogical advancements (They have rifles that project laser for goodness sake).

When I said primitive I was talking about their ground-based military's similarities with the 19th Century European militaries, due to the similar visual styling and military tactical approaches. I wasn't commenting on technicalogical advancements (They have rifles that project laser for goodness sake).

Thats because Shireling loves that sort of vibe and aesthetic appeal to his shit of which I approve of myself. The kefs are quite a nice bunch of people and probably the only Faction I've seen so far that I bet Serai'Drakhoul wouldn't freak out in and be hunted down like animals.

Thats because Shireling loves that sort of vibe and aesthetic appeal to his shit of which I approve of myself. The kefs are quite a nice bunch of people and probably the only Faction I've seen so far that I bet Serai'Drakhoul wouldn't freak out in and be hunted down like animals.

I would suggest an upgrade from the flak jacket, however, to minimise military losses on the field to opposing forces. Perhaps the C.R.o.U.S. and the Trade Empire could strike a deal?

I would suggest an upgrade from the flak jacket, however, to minimise military losses on the field to opposing forces. Perhaps the C.R.o.U.S. and the Trade Empire could strike a deal?

They wouldnt, well at least not straight off. I tried the same thing once but the thing is that you are not getting is.

IT is their culture. They dont wear armor, simple as that. Shireling likes it that way, its aesthetic  appeal, their culture, and he's got the numbers from the Kefalonian armed forces to put up with the losses.  They are a hardy and strong bunch of people able to take shots that would normally kill humans. I mean its not like they are able to take like five bullets to the chest and keep going like a Nafarian or Canarr, but they definitely go for that King and Country vibe.

I encourage you all to look at the ill-advised politics thread that got put up in personal discussion. I've been barraged and barraging for two days. Its quite hilarious, whatever your political inclinations. 

I like the waging the one man war. It's quite fun. 

You would think that wouldn't you? 

The Kefalonians need a good reason to become anyone's ally. 

• Reduced tax on trade imports.
  • Automatic VISAs for Kefalonian citizens for planets under the Systems' control.
  • Co-operative military campaigns.
  • Distribution of certain goods.

Anything else?

• Reduced tax on trade imports.
  • Automatic VISAs for Kefalonian citizens for planets under the Systems' control.
  • Co-operative military campaigns.
  • Distribution of certain goods.

Anything else?

I mean, they strive to be self-sufficient and trade amongst themselves so the trade thing wouldn't really help. Kefalonians don't really travel that much anyways, and they're not at war right now. Not really anything appealing there.

A decent number of decent counters to the counter arguments made. So many, that I had to build myself a bunker to find cover from a shelling of countering counters.

It was a veritable barrage. I find it humorous that three people had to debate me, and all three sucked at it.

It was a veritable barrage. I find it humorous that three people had to debate me, and all three sucked at it.

Hey, Shire, remove the Free Miner Families. I decided to become a different faction and I'm settling in. I'm just another human faction now.

Consider it done.

When was the human ansible and hyperspace technologies developed? I'm going to have my Corporation be the pioneers of the field. For the human race. Though that's been quite a long time ago and since then they've faced competition in the production of both of those and they were absolutely undercutted by the introduction of these energy portals.

Sooo @Shireling you knew this was going to be asked at some point in time so im gonna ask it any way.
Gonna have a Dredge in this rp? One of the universes most feared creepy fuckers a runnin' about? Ya gotta tell me.

When was the human ansible and hyperspace technologies developed? I'm going to have my Corporation be the pioneers of the field. For the human race. Though that's been quite a long time ago and since then they've faced competition in the production of both of those and they were absolutely undercutted by the introduction of these energy portals.

Ansible was developed around 2140 AD, the hyperspace drive was developed around 2190. Jump Gates weren't invented by humans until 2490, although they had been used by the Kefalonians, for example, since at least 2200.

Sooo @Shireling you knew this was going to be asked at some point in time so im gonna ask it any way.
Gonna have a Dredge in this rp? One of the universes most feared creepy fuckers a runnin' about? Ya gotta tell me.

I haven't decided yet.

>Strokes chin

I'm sensing some galactic competition here.

From the free miner dudes? Competition is good, from a trade standpoint or otherwise. Empires and the like always fail and burn, growing stagnant and lazy as Human history has shown again and again. 

Back to @Shireling ya gotta have at least one. For old times sake. Dont even have to show it, just mention it a creepin about or in passing. I mean its not like the chars or Factions will see it, and if they do they wont want to for obvious reasons...
*pauses* Obvious to you and me, not them. Ignorance is bliss.

Back to @Shireling ya gotta have at least one. For old times sake. Dont even have to show it, just mention it a creepin about or in passing. I mean its not like the chars or Factions will see it, and if they do they wont want to for obvious reasons...
*pauses* Obvious to you and me, not them. Ignorance is bliss.

I'm probably going to include them. 

Do we have to pick out a specific spot on the map for our faction, or is it more assigned?

You peacekeeping factions are going to have one hell of a time with this Tella craziness. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back