• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ouran Academy's Host Clubs (Accepting)

Character Sheet is officially up and we need the canons from the show pls!

This sounds fun. I know your looking for cannons but I was wondering if maybe I could do a reverse Haruhi for 'the flirt'
I'd also be open to playing Mori Senpai or Kyouya

Well, it's me, ready to try my hand again and, hopefully, actually get a sheet made this time.

This sounds fun. I know your looking for cannons but I was wondering if maybe I could do a reverse Haruhi for 'the flirt'
I'd also be open to playing Mori Senpai or Kyouya
Hmmm as interesting as that sounds I think we’ll just stick for what we have listed so far. Feel free to play a canon though, I just don’t want the female host club to have the exact same plot if that makes sense

Hmmm as interesting as that sounds I think we’ll just stick for what we have listed so far. Feel free to play a canon though, I just don’t want the female host club to have the exact same plot if that makes sense
That's fair enough. In that case I may have to remove my hat from the ring. Apologies.

Would I be able to play a male student who is not a Host Club member? (Could be later) Was thinking of possibly writing a high school prettyboy from another anime.
Also if you are familiar with the character from the gif, no I will not be including all their evil traits from the source material. They will be slice-of-life-ified.

View attachment 975311
That would be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back