• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ouran Academy's Host Clubs (Accepting)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm back trying to revive a group that unfortunately died :,). Anyways, it is based in the Ouran High School Host Club universe and picks up after the series ends. Sort of like a season two. I haven't read the manga so we're going purely based off the anime! As for plot, it's going to be that a female host club has been created to compete with the hosts and all of the antics, and maybe even romance, that ensues between the two clubs! OOC will be on Discord, just to keep track of things and all of the canon characters are open for taking! All I ask is that you be 17+ and be able to write at least 2 paragraphs per response! (and of course follow RPN's rules). Once we get enough people interested we'll go ahead and set up a Discord! Here are all of the roles that are open!

Boy's Host Club
- Tamaki (The Prince); Open
- Kyouya (The Cool); Open
- Hikaru & Kaoru (The Little Devils); Taken
- Mori (Strong & Silent); Open
- Haruhi (The natural); Open
- Honey (The Loli); Taken

Girl's Host Club
- The Princess; Taken
- The Angelic; Taken
- The Devilish; Taken
- The Cool; Taken
- The Damsel; Taken
- The Flirt; Taken

If anyone has any other ideas for girl types, let me know and we discuss switching one out. Once we get all of the roles filled I'll allow ocs in the boys' club, but for now let's just stick with the canons.

Last edited:
If you don’t mind me joining again, I’d love to try and snag the Cool One role! I’m also very up for doubling as a canon if needed! Perhaps Kyoya or Hikaru?

You would do that? I don't want you to overdo yourself with chatting on both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back