• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Otto's Pub

thetasfiasco

Not Drawn to Scale
Otto's Pub,

a homely home for the average alcoholic and a perfectionist's nightmare, held together by old wood and rusty screws, there isn't anything you won't find, as long as what your looking for is on the menu, or sitting at the bar. Friends included.

Otto's Pub will be a sitcom-style RP, taking inspiration from shows like F.r.i.e.n.d.s., It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and How I Met Your Mother. Specifically, it will focus around a small group of friends, around 5 or 6 ideally, who are regulars at Otto's Pub, a bar in central Minneapolis. The roleplay will take the characters across the city and the suburbs in an episode format, to keep things alive and constantly moving.

More information will be provided if/when we get all of our roleplayers set in stone, or if anyone has any questions.

Keidivh Keidivh , Mossino Mossino , Quincunx Quincunx , Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow , B BlueClover , Reine Reine , illegallyblonde illegallyblonde , Nona Nona , Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko , Danchou Tsubomi Danchou Tsubomi

So, you guys get first picks, mainly because I know you, trust you, and heavily admire your writing styles. And, we'll have limited spots, so I'd rather have you guys than a bunch of strangers.

Strangers are totally welcome, though! Don't be discouraged to reply if you're interested. We'll add more spots fin we have to!

Also, I just realized most the people I tagged are from anime-themed roleplays...
This will be 100% realistic. Just a heads up.

F.r.i.e.n.d.s., It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and How I Met Your Mother
I just realized I haven't watched any of these. I must repent.
I've been doing hella 1x1 RP's lately. It would be a nice change--count me in, I suppose.

Thank you for the invite and the kind words. Also, count me in!

(Wait, will it be a problem that I probably won't be able to reply as frequently as I did with Descendants? I can do several times a week, but not daily.)

Thank you for the invite and the kind words. Also, count me in!

(Wait, will it be a problem that I probably won't be able to reply as frequently as I did with Descendants? I can do several times a week, but not daily.)
We'll make it work x3

I just realized I haven't watched any of these. I must repent.
I've been doing hella 1x1 RP's lately. It would be a nice change--count me in, I suppose.
I was hoping you'd join~ It's been a while since we really did anything together

Otto's Pub,

a homely home for the average alcoholic and a perfectionist's nightmare, held together by old wood and rusty screws, there isn't anything you won't find, as long as what your looking for is on the menu, or sitting at the bar. Friends included.

Otto's Pub will be a sitcom-style RP, taking inspiration from shows like F.r.i.e.n.d.s., It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and How I Met Your Mother. Specifically, it will focus around a small group of friends, around 5 or 6 ideally, who are regulars at Otto's Pub, a bar in central Minneapolis. The roleplay will take the characters across the city and the suburbs in an episode format, to keep things alive and constantly moving.

More information will be provided if/when we get all of our roleplayers set in stone, or if anyone has any questions.

Keidivh Keidivh , Mossino Mossino , Quincunx Quincunx , Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow , B BlueClover , Reine Reine , illegallyblonde illegallyblonde , Nona Nona , Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko , Danchou Tsubomi Danchou Tsubomi

So, you guys get first picks, mainly because I know you, trust you, and heavily admire your writing styles. And, we'll have limited spots, so I'd rather have you guys than a bunch of strangers.

Strangers are totally welcome, though! Don't be discouraged to reply if you're interested. We'll add more spots fin we have to!

Also, I just realized most the people I tagged are from anime-themed roleplays...
Quite interested my friend! Feel like this could be a lot of fun! =)

And you do me to much credit good sir

I'm surprised no one's pointed out that I've posted this before.. x3 I wrote this out, like, December of last year, and tagged mostly the same people.

Quite interested my friend! Feel like this could be a lot of fun! =)

And you do me to much credit good sir
Fun x3 Happy to have you aboard!

I'm interested!
Good~

We'll wait another day or so to see if anyone else is interested, but we have five people x3 That's enough, in my book!

The more the merrier, though.

I'm in. This sounds super fun c: Thanks for including me :'D

How could I not? I'd tag you just to see another amazing character!

But, er... Realistic RP xD So, this is all about the writing <3
Aw c':

I know xD I've been in a ton of realistic RPs before, it just so happens we've never met in one since most of them were 1x1 c:

Otto's Pub,

OF COURSE I WILL JOIN THIS.

I'm surprised no one's pointed out that I've posted this before.. x3 I wrote this out, like, December of last year, and tagged mostly the same people.

Heh, I remembered, just came late to the party to point it out.

I'm in, and I think I have a character in mind already.

Just gotta make sure I don't fall back on anime tropes, lol. Everything I've RP'd lately has been, so it's gonna be interesting to change it up a little.

OF COURSE I WILL JOIN THIS.
I should've just reserved a spot for you xD I knew you'd join~ 'Mami'

Heh, I remembered, just came late to the party to point it out.

I'm in, and I think I have a character in mind already.

Just gotta make sure I don't fall back on anime tropes, lol. Everything I've RP'd lately has been, so it's gonna be interesting to change it up a little.
*Imports Natsuki*

x3 It's nice to have you aboard, Danchou!

Now, I think that's enough people.. We'll stay open for any of the people I tagged, but I think that should be it. I'll get the thread started once I get home.

I should've just reserved a spot for you xD I knew you'd join~ 'Mami'

*Imports Natsuki*

x3 It's nice to have you aboard, Danchou!

Now, I think that's enough people.. We'll stay open for any of the people I tagged, but I think that should be it. I'll get the thread started once I get home.

mami knew that thenpai would allow me to join <3

Update:

I got impatient and did the coding for the navigation menu for the RP. I took the majority of it from someone else (who had it up for grabs), but the actual navigation bbcode is alllll me. Plus, I changed the colors and the background picture, but that wasn't very hard. I'm pretty proud of it~

That's all~ It'll be up around 5:00, Central Time. Hopefully,

phoenix-confident(b).gif

I'll see you in court.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back