• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Originals and Fandoms! (HP, THG, Warriors, etc...) Ignore The Prefix and Post Count- Always Looking!

Lyraen

feelsmaster
Note: If you're wanting to do anything in the Harry Potter world, I'm super craving that at the moment. (As of Jan. 16th)

Hi, I'm Lyraen! I'm eighteen and currently a junior in high school. I'm just going to try and make this really quick- here are the things I'm looking for in a roleplay partner:

• Write at least a paragraph per response. I put a lot of effort into my posts, so I expect that of my partners as well.
  • I prefer to be female, and typically prefer MxF for romance. At this point in time I'm not really wanting to double, though I typically do, just because I feel like it's taking away from the overall plot and turns the focus completely onto making the characters get together, when the true focus should be the story and the characters' journeys. So unless you have a really good plot idea, I would prefer not to double.
  • Make characters that are realistic.  No stereotypes!
  • Have decent grammar. I'm not going to be a grammar nazi, but I'd prefer if there's not careless mistakes (they're/their/there, then/than, etc.).
  • Be able to make joint decisions about where the RP is going and have ideas for plot development. I don't want to be the only one coming up with the whole plot.
  • My post frequency can vary depending on my homework load- sometimes I'm online constantly, and other times I won't be on for a few days. I won't have a required post frequency for you, but know that if you're gone for a while (over 3-4 days) I might prompt you to respond so you don't forget.
  • Let me know if you'll be gone for an extended period of time. Communication is key!
  • If you're still reading these, tell me your favorite book. :)
  • If we have a misunderstanding, know that it isn't personal. But also, don't be an asshole about it, because I won't put up with it.
  • Feel free to bring me your ideas for plots! If I'm interested I would totally love to do them.

Now onto the plots!

Original Plots

I don't have any specific ideas at the moment, but I'll add them as I think of them. However, I am interested in the following genres:

• Medieval (realistic or fantasy)
  • Modern (usually fantasy, but if you have a good plot I might be interested in doing it)
  • Apocalyptic (really any kind of apocalypse is fine with me: classic zombie, updated zombie, post-nuclear war, natural disasters, plagues, etc.)
  • If you have an idea, I might be interested in doing it, even if it's not one of these genres. Just ask!

Fandoms

I'm interested in the following fandoms:

• ***************Harry Potter**************** (OC's or Canon, Next Gen, Marauders, possibly Trio Era depending on the plot)
  • ***The Hunger Games*** (Literally anything THG)
  • *Warriors (Erin Hunter)*
  • *The Selection*
  • Divergent
  • Delirium
  • Matched
  • I feel like I'm forgetting some, so if you have one you want to do, just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
two questions:

1. What kind of pics do you use?

2. To what extent must characters be "realistic"?

(Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this!!!)~

1. I prefer actual pictures just because I'm a super visual person, but I can use drawings or anime if that's what you prefer.

2. Just don't make a character who only has one dominant character trait (i.e. 'He's a bad boy', or 'She's shy'). Make them have dimension and not just be a stereotype. If we were to do personality in a character sheet, I would expect to see both their positive and negative personality traits and for you to go in a bit of depth with it (not a ridiculous amount though- one or two good sized paragraphs would work). I also wouldn't want to see you write a whole bunch of things in a character sheet and then just not follow them at all. Anyway, I know that's a lot lol, but honestly just make sure your character isn't a stereotype- that's just the worst.

(Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this!!!)~

1. I prefer actual pictures just because I'm a super visual person, but I can use drawings or anime if that's what you prefer.

2. Just don't make a character who only has one dominant character trait (i.e. 'He's a bad boy', or 'She's shy'). Make them have dimension and not just be a stereotype. If we were to do personality in a character sheet, I would expect to see both their positive and negative personality traits and for you to go in a bit of depth with it (not a ridiculous amount though- one or two good sized paragraphs would work). I also wouldn't want to see you write a whole bunch of things in a character sheet and then just not follow them at all. Anyway, I know that's a lot lol, but honestly just make sure your character isn't a stereotype- that's just the worst.

Okay, number 2 is in my standard , as for number 1 are you sure? I don't want to force you to use anything outside of your comfort zone, though I won't RP with realistic pics either. 

I'd love to do a Hunger games roleplay with you! I've read all the books and seen the movies too so I an fairly experienced with that fandom :)

Okay, number 2 is in my standard , as for number 1 are you sure? I don't want to force you to use anything outside of your comfort zone, though I won't RP with realistic pics either. 

Yes, I'm sure! I've used anime & drawings before, so don't feel like you're asking me to do something I would never normally do.

I'd love to do a Hunger games roleplay with you! I've read all the books and seen the movies too so I an fairly experienced with that fandom :)

Ahhhhh awesome!! PM me :)))

I'm interested in a warriors or Harry Potter rp :3 but to earn you I don't roleplay canon characters unless they are very minor.. I simply feel I always do them injustice especially if they're one of my favorite chars

I'm interested in a warriors or Harry Potter rp :3 but to earn you I don't roleplay canon characters unless they are very minor.. I simply feel I always do them injustice especially if they're one of my favorite chars

Hey! If you're interested in doing one of these please PM me- I can play either canons or OCs so no worries about that.

If you're still looking, I'd love to double in a modern fantasy/supernatural roleplay with you. I have some plots, also, if you want to look!

I could double for the Hunger games :)  I'm looking for someone to play Cato for me! I can play anyone for you!

Awesome! PM me and we can talk about plot and stuff!

If you're still looking, I'd love to double in a modern fantasy/supernatural roleplay with you. I have some plots, also, if you want to look!

That sounds great! Can you PM me with the link to the plots or just list what they are in a PM??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I would like to do an apocalyptic rp, zombies, nuclear war or just a straight up war rp, you're modern/fantasy concept,I would aslo like to here. But just saying I am more of a Quality>Quantity guy, so if post lengths are short please forgive me, I can try my best to do a good paragraph or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back