• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original Plot Thread

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
Howdy.
I'll try to keep this part brief.
I'm Shibe. I'm on this site on and off. I've got a roleplay itch as of late, hoping someone can help me scratch it.

I'm generally pretty busy, but I should be able to get at least one reply per day. Most likely more.

I enjoy collaborating and working on a story that we both can enjoy. I prefer one on one stuff and don't enjoy doubling for the sake of doubling. Only when it's necessary for the RP.

I'll list some Pairing ideas below. Feel free to shoot me a DM if any of them interest you.

(Bolded replies are my preferred role.)

-D&D Inspired Adventurer Pairing-
(Any gender pairing or relationship. Just seems like fun. I have a Fantasy craving and this might satiate it.)

-Disguised God x Human-
(Preferably MxF. Romance would be nice. Always love this one. A god takes a human form to be amongst humans and meets one that catches their interest.)

-Vampire x Human-
(Another classic. Another MxF preference. Romance or straight horror both work. Got a few ideas for this one.)

-Camper x Cryptid Hunter-
(A favorite of mine I've never really gotten to run. Goofy and fun. Romance would be nice.)

-Zombie Apocalypse Survivors-
(Classic. I have a character in mind for this one that works in a romantic story in MxM or MxF.)

-Blind Human x Gorgon-
(An absolute favorite of mine that I never get to run.)

This is all I've got for now. I'll probably update later.

Last edited:
The blind human and gorgon one sounds cool! I have a blind character that could work for it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back