• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Original Character RP Partner (Always Open!)

babette

Hey there!
I'm Babette and I'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay partner! I'm a young adult in college working
to get my fine arts degree. I love TV shows, video games and sometimes anime. I like
writing, sculpting and drawing, when I'm not playing games.
I've been roleplaying on and off for about eleven years, though I'm new to RPN. I'm
super excited to be here and I can't wait to get back into text-based RP.
Short introduction over, lets get into the fun stuff!

Here are some bullet points of what I bring to the table (:

-I am very willing to roleplay any genre, although fantasy or mythical creature based is my favorite. I'm
flexible and would be happy to do genres you would like to do! I think it's fun to try new things.

-I'm also very easy going as far as length goes. I don't mind if you roleplay with just one-liners, or if you roleplay with ten paragraphs!
I will try to follow your style this way we can keep it interesting for both of us.

-It's also okay to ghost me, although it would be nice to have a reason for it- no worries! I know it's hard to
find motivation, or to keep interest in something you aren't really feeling.

-Also, I'm super game to work together with you to make this a fun experience for both of us! You're very welcome to pitch ideas and thoughts
to me and I hope the feeling is mutual. I want us both to have fun and stay interested.

-OOC is welcome! I like chatting OOC, but if you don't want to, I will never pressure you to.

-I will never bother you about not replying on time. If you never get back to me, I will never say a peep! I will never spam you.

-I'm very willing to play more than one character or play any gender.

-I love platonic RP! Not that I mind romance, if you want to do it, we can. But I am super down
for just a friendship oriented RP.

-Dark and mature themes are welcome, as well as light-hearted stuff! I like them both.

-I really enjoy GMing, so if you want me to, we can totally do that.

-I'm very active, I can usually post more than once a day.

-I like doing starter posts! I don't mind if you want to do them either, though. Whatever you're comfortable with. (:

Here are some requirements for you

-Absolutely NO nsfw. It's really not my thing, please respect my boundaries. Plus it’s against the rules.

-No minors please! I have nothing against young folk, but I am more comfortable roleplaying with 18+ people, as I am an adult myself.

-I only do original character and original storyline based RP, no fandom stuff, sorry ):

Some prompt ideas I like, for the curious (and also just stuff I like lol)
(of course we don't have to do these! If there's something else you wanna do, let me know)

-A fantasy farm/reserve setting (kind of like Fablehaven), with many mythical creatures and monsters to meet and cool places to explore.
Probably more on the slice-of-life end, but I think it would be cool to implement some plot. Let me know if you wanna
work on it (:

-A classical unicorn RP. I just really like unicorns in historical art and they're my favorite! I'm not really sure
what this could entail, but I'd love to do this one lol.

-A thief who steals a cursed talisman and is doomed to be unhappy until he can figure out how to return it.

-Something based off fairy-tales or ancient myths.

-Also pirates!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Thanks for reading!​

Last edited:
i'm tentatively down! i'm 24 y/o with a ton of oc's, lmk if you're interested! i like writing horror and queer stories, and usually post 1 line to 1~2 paragraphs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back