• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Original and Fandom RPs (RWBY, Kagerou Daze...etc.) | Currently Open!

Danchou Tsubomi

Leader of the Mekakushi Dan

Hello, hello!

[SIZE= 13px]I'm Danchou, and we may or may not have spoken. I'd like to give a semi-brief introduction of myself anyways. :) [/SIZE]
[SIZE= 13px](It's really late when I posted this so keep in mind that it might not be as coherent as I wanted and that essentially this is a WIP, but I put some content here.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]Danchou[/SIZE]

-  "団長", (danchou) consists of the kanji "[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]団"[/COLOR] (group, team) and the kanji "長" (leader/head), thus meaning "group leader", though in most contexts it refers to a gang leader (and in Tsubomi Kido's case, she's the leader of the Blindfold Gang). My username is based off of my favorite character who is from the Kagerou Project. (I don't really know that much Japanese, other than that and the basic things that weeaboos know...so I probably can't help you out if you're trying to learn, heh.)

- I drink coffee. A lot. Many of the OoC things I'll say will basically be me saying I'm tired, I'm drinking coffee, or both.

- I talk a lot in the OoC, because finding people with similar interests is really rare for me in real-life and I'd like to get to know the person I'm role-playing with. :)

- I like doing art and at times I'll ask to draw a character of yours. Feel free to ask me to draw someone, though keep in mind that I can be a bit busy and that art takes time to make. If I'm too busy, I'll just tell you I am. Sometimes I have multiple art requests at once, which can be a factor in how busy I am.

- I'm in high school with a lot of AP and honors classes, so please keep this in mind when it comes to how often I post. I'm usually pretty good, though sometimes I get burned out.

- I'm in the Pacific Time Zone, though I post pretty randomly in a day. I've been trying to post more so don't worry about me not replying or anything, I'll get those posts in. Sometimes I'll take a while due to finals and the like, but I'll notify you if that's the case.

- In general, I don't really do romance, though I don't mind it. Just make sure to tell me if you're interested in it, as I get a little awkward when I have no warning. I'm only really decent at MxF so that's the only kind of romance I'll do. ;v; Sorry about that.

I can't do canon characters very well, so we'll have to do OCxOC.

- I don't really like it when people control my character, even for a brief moment. Please don't assume the actions of my characters, because I won't do this to you

Now, let's get to the good stuff!

Original Plots
in general I prefer to play Character B but I can play either character
I'll add more later, though the time I posted this is really late, heh.

"I am sworn to carry your burdens."
Character B is the companion of Character A, who...acts kind of strangely, in their opinion. First off, sometimes Character A just stands there, staring at walls without moving for thirty minutes. Then, when it's the middle of combat, they shove like twenty slices of cheese into their mouth and suddenly they're all healed up. No scars at all. And when the battle's over, they loot everything (seriously, everything). Even if there's not enough space in their inventory, they'll drag all the items they come across back to town. Still, I guess that's normal for a chosen one...
Except, well, Character A's just a normal person playing a video game. Character B is unaware of this fact, as they're an NPC in Character A's game. So when Character B suddenly starts saying stuff that's not part of their dialogue, things get complicated...
(you can choose an actual video game to take place in or a fictional one, though if we're using a real video game to base off of, it has to be a game I've played or I'll be very confused, haha.)

The thing about newbies...
Character A is a very skilled druid.
Character B is not.
And unfortunately for Character A, they're stuck with Character B to teach. Nobody else would take them, and now Character A is starting to see why. It's getting increasingly difficult to see how on earth any teaching could make them a mildly competent druid, but Character A has their reasons for teaching Character B, whatever those reasons are. Character B goes off to try and improve their skills so that Character A doesn't get mad at them for messing up so often, but when they accidentally cover the town in roots, the local authorities aren't exactly eager to have Character B doing what they're doing. There's an interesting offer, however: go on a quest that some adventurer was supposed to do and deal with that for the town and maybe they won't have you pay tons of gold to fix it up. Though a quest with Character B sounds like it'll be a chaotic ride...
(the kind of druid I'll play as is WoW-inspired)

A haunted house, but...
Character A has heard all sorts of things about the house they live in. Apparently it used to belong to so-and-so, whatever, the name doesn't seem important. They're not too interested in the house - no, they're more interested in the fact that there's a whole bunch of treasure there. Sure, there's a lot of rumors of ghosts and the like, but Character A has dealt with that sort of thing before. Heck, they're even trying to talk to the dead owner of the place, though it looks like Character A called up the wrong ghost. This ghost, Character B, was actually someone who was looking for the treasure too. Unfortunately, they didn't get too far in finding it, since they died in the house. Somehow. It's somewhat of a blur, though they suppose they might as well try to help Character A since Character B's too dead to really need money, anyways.

I'm willing to do duplicates of the plots with others, so don't worry about it if I'm role-playing one of them with another person! We can make adjustments for the experience to be more unique for both of us. :))

[SIZE= 20px]Fandom List[/SIZE]
- RWBY (I'm always up for RWBY, man!)
Kagerou Daze (I love this series so much, but a lot of people don't know about it ;v; )
- Death Parade (not sure what I could do for this plot-wise, though I really enjoyed this anime!)
- Skyrim
- Dragon's Dogma
- ...there's more, lol, just ask

I'm posting this super late, so like...I'll update it later, heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I make a RWBY Oc, I would interested in starting a rp up. Do you like Attack on titan?

Oooh, I love RWBY, so thank you for being interested. :^D

And yes, though I haven't been able to see a lot of it, so I wouldn't be able to know much about it.

Oooh, I love RWBY, so thank you for being interested. :^D

And yes, though I haven't been able to see a lot of it, so I wouldn't be able to know much about it.

That's cool, I just started watching so I'm not really the most experienced at the battle aspects, weapons, etc. Should I watch more? or am I good (I'm up too Volume 2 chapter 7)

That's cool, I just started watching so I'm not really the most experienced at the battle aspects, weapons, etc. Should I watch more? or am I good (I'm up too Volume 2 chapter 7)

You should be fine. I'll help you out if you need it.

I think I should watch more AoT, heh.

Ok, nice. Is this 1 x 1 or do you want to make this a group Rp

Yeah, I thought the show was great, I certainly recommend it.

Can be group RP if you know people, but I generally prefer 1x1's. ^^;

I've heard good things so I will have to look more into it.

Hey I'm interested in rp with you, but I wasn't into your plots. They was good, I just didn't think I could follow along. Would think about doing something different with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings.  Well how do you feel something with little more romance involved? I'll discuss more in a pm.

Nah, it's fine. I honestly wrote those plots half-awake. :PP

And I'm fine as long as it's generally PG and stuff. I'm also only really able to pull off MxF.

Heya! How about some Skyrim, with a time travel/universe travel twist?

Character A is an archaeologist in future Tamriel, that's more akin to real world modern society, who discovers an amulet that takes them back in time. (time travel)

OR

Character A is a simple gamer who really enjoys Skyrim, and one day wakes up to find themselves in the Skyrim universe. (universe travel)

Character B is a person from the Skyrim presented in the game, whether they are the Dragonborn or not is up to you. Character B more or less takes Character A under their wing, since Character A is pretty much defenseless in this past/alternate reality. In return, Character A offers huge insights to events that happen in Character B's general future, due to Character A being from the future/having played the game multiple times.

If that doesn't pique your interest, we can probably work out some other Skyrim-related plot, or just do the one you've written...

Character A is a simple gamer who really enjoys Skyrim, and one day wakes up to find themselves in the Skyrim universe. (universe travel)

Character B is a person from the Skyrim presented in the game, whether they are the Dragonborn or not is up to you. Character B more or less takes Character A under their wing, since Character A is pretty much defenseless in this past/alternate reality. In return, Character A offers huge insights to events that happen in Character B's general future, due to Character A being from the future/having played the game multiple times.

If that doesn't pique your interest, we can probably work out some other Skyrim-related plot, or just do the one you've written...

Ooh, that sound like lots of fun! ^^

Go ahead and send me a PM - this sounds like it could have a lot of interesting dynamics going on.

(Also, as a fellow drinker of coffees, I can tell we will get along very well. And your icon certainly helps, haha.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back