• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Oriens Academy OOC Chat

Well that went up to 11 very quickly O.o

I don't usually associate kisses with karate kicks (The three K's?), but hey ho.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Lerrus should take some notes after Azure... just saying... sure he got the hell kicked out of him... but he got something he didn't really care to have out of it?

I feel Lerrus' mother being a succubus does give him an edge. Also he would probably tell Azure to surprise them by going with their tongue and hold their cheek gently, stroking them.

Then again, Lerrus is the kind of person who has practiced kissing a lot on other girls xD

Holly shit.... I don't think many people are gonna like los if they all react to her like this... god damn it why did i pick this role for her, I feel like shit just doing it.

Nah, its alright, I like her character, don't worry. You aren't doing anything that makes her a bad character. After all Kylier is a 'bitch' type character as well

Also... I looked at our character's appearances..... Just saying.... Mines cuter......just a tad....... xD

Kylier is just that one sort of character who basically treats Azure as if she literally owns him. She can be rather perverted as well at times, so they are sorta similar

Yeah me!!! I did something right!!! 
Also... one thing about sol....... He kind of is a hot head, he may be shy but if you get him going...well yeah.

Finally at a computer.

Well seeing as a student was just kicked across the room, and some yelling is going on over in the other side of the room as the person who kicked, is attempting to blend in, Maxine's gonna react oh so well to this.

First impressions bra, that can effect someone's outlook how they can effect someone to then look at someone.

Sol seemed like he was too conscious and a bit too strong minded to be played with by Kylier, so shes just jumping ship now, seeing as there's nothing to work with there. 
Random question, would anyone like to see a stream of me drawing a teacher i'm going to be applying in? 
@Cressy

I should also ask, you still trouble finding somewhere to jump in?

If you really need help dude, I can force a interaction with your character so you have something going instead of just staying outside of the rp.

So . . . on a rather belated and now unrelated note, we've got 5 votes for a group and a bunch of non-voters. Well, I guess I can start a convo between those who've already shown interest so we can exchange skype info. So that's be me, Tinkerer, Cressy, Azure and Pica? Anyone else?

TenaciousTinkerer said:
First impressions bra, that can effect someone's outlook how they can effect someone to then look at someone.
Sol seemed like he was too conscious and a bit too strong minded to be played with by Kylier, so shes just jumping ship now, seeing as there's nothing to work with there. 
Random question, would anyone like to see a stream of me drawing a teacher i'm going to be applying in? 
@Cressy

I should also ask, you still trouble finding somewhere to jump in?

If you really need help dude, I can force a interaction with your character so you have something going instead of just staying outside of the rp.
Sorry ive just been sick and in bed and I don't really like to barge in to stuff most of the time. Ill try my best to post something with like someone of the suggestions you guys gave, sorry i really do wanna be part of the rp

Literally, unless you barge in at one point, you will never be able to do anything. Interactions results from barging in on people. There's some chaos in the lunch room, just say that you were in there, and go watch, and interacting will seem like something you can do.

When I say barge, I mean simply exist, and wonder what's going on, and move on from there

Hopefully the Skype will make it easier to go "Hey X wanna interact with Y?"

@neverin

Kylier doesn't hate Sol, she just doesn't care about him, and is trying to pin everything on him/Los because shes that sort of person is all

Also

@neverin

May have been a bad idea to just walk off like that after being blamed.

From Maxine's position you are a witness what happened, the problem is that Kylier is attempting to frame you for doing things to Azure. So the first thing she'd need to do is listen from your side what happened. But you go and walk off making yourself look even more suspicious like your trying to get away quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back