• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Oriens Academy OOC Chat

It's all good.

Just a personal irritation when i see a entire post with nothing but ooc stuff in the IC tab. Feels like it breaks the flow when reading through again.

Sorri guys but i wont be able to post til tuesday Orz. I mean, theres a small chance i could get onto my grandparents pc, but im going out of town for a few days. Hope i do, but don't let me hold you guys back ;-;

Well Im gonna actually join now, can anyone catch me up or tell me how to jump in some how, Im making a post after I finish my hw and chores and all that so yeah later in the day probablu

Just run into someone, anyone that's active at the moment.

Force a interaction between your character and someone else. 
The only one I know which would be akward to talk to would be Bunny, and currently theres a small group with Yumma, Maxine, Rose, Sayuri, and Lairen.

Azure's doing something with Los i think? And kyliers watching him do said thing.

Skyia's by herself eating all of Azure's fruit.

Jayus is just sitting outside in the garden doing nothing.

Shift just tripped over Lerrus, ill get working on that post soon pica, sorry for the delay.

I can also get Vash, Mel or Riff up for interaction if you wish. So you have plenty of options.

As for if anything happened since the last time you asked, nothing. Not much has happened other than pleasant chit chat and a glimpse into a cult worshiping an ancient loli.

Just saying Neverin, but hardly anyone knows that Kylier is Azure's sister, and Azure is sorta trying to keep it a secret for his sake. I wouldn't know how Los could tell they are brother and sister

Also I don't know if you knew, but the use of -(text here)- indicated a person thinking to themselves in at least this RP. It kinda looks like there was mind reading going on.

[QUOTE="Advent Azure]Just saying Neverin, but hardly anyone knows that Kylier is Azure's sister, and Azure is sorta trying to keep it a secret for his sake. I wouldn't know how Los could tell they are brother and sister
Also I don't know if you knew, but the use of -(text here)- indicated a person thinking to themselves in at least this RP. It kinda looks like there was mind reading going on.

[/QUOTE]
Don't they both have the last name Bane though, wouldn't be hard to tell in a school where roll call and stuff has to be done if you're a teacher

To argue against that.

A couple of people at my school have the same last name as me, and yet I don't see people accusing me of being automatically related.

I don't see why you would automatically assume they are related, especially since azure doesn't look like Kylier at all, or at least that's how it should be unless there happens to be coincidences in how they look.

And no teacher has been actually taking role call. None so far, I plan to remedy that eventually because that just seems odd to me.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk @neverin

It just feels odd even if you were to perceive that, id personally assume that Kylier looked like a girlfriend to Azure. And that he was trying to make her jealous.

Least that's what id think, I wouldn't think it was some sort of sibling rivalry.

Well, Kylier and Azure are step brother and sister, which is why they wouldn't look alike. I was actually thinking the same thing about what Tinkerer was thinking, about who Kylier might of been. I would appreciate the edit though

So . . . I was wondering. Would anyone be interested in an Oriens skype group? Pica brought the idea to me and I kind of like it. It'd most likely be faster than just posting in the ooc, plus calls might be fun . . . and perhaps chaotic.

Two things.

Id personally love to have the skype group, I think it could be fun and interesting!

and second, sorry for the rather small post. Couldn't really think of much heh.

TenaciousTinkerer said:
To argue against that.
A couple of people at my school have the same last name as me, and yet I don't see people accusing me of being automatically related.

I don't see why you would automatically assume they are related, especially since azure doesn't look like Kylier at all, or at least that's how it should be unless there happens to be coincidences in how they look.

And no teacher has been actually taking role call. None so far, I plan to remedy that eventually because that just seems odd to me.
Well a last name like let's say SMITH Irl people would think twice before relating it

But "Bane"

....Bane

Calls are always fun and chaotic. I've had some great games of Cards against Humanity online while doing so xD

But yes, I thought it could help talk OOC about (or not at all) the RP. Can make planned interactions and clearing up what people said easier.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back