• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus OOC

I mean, you could have had him talk to the others but I understand. I'll try and get the post up soon.
I was thinking about doing that but many of them are also inactive and I have school work so I don't want to create a situation where the entire progression gets stuck because someone isn't posting.

I was thinking about doing that but many of them are also inactive and I have school work so I don't want to create a situation where the entire progression gets stuck because someone isn't posting.
That is true. I didn't think about that lol

ONI ONI @Chromquistador RoninN7 RoninN7 SRUNewman SRUNewman Okay, so I'm gonna make a timeskip post for your characters. Also, let me know if you guys aren't able to post for a while so I can come up with something for the plot surrounding your character.
well for now Gerd is done with his interacction in the library and currently has no role there, is there anything coming up in the library for him ? Can he be there to advise Ordius about the current situation and about Ryuu ?

Had a few real life things to attended to and of course playing Destiny 2 so I'll get another post out as soon as I've read everything through and thought of what to say.

theunderwolf theunderwolf Technically Nerrezza is waiting for Tas to show her to her room. Erebus would share a lot of emotions as Nerrezza and would be tired and tempted to just sleep under her hood.

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz I'm not sure when Master Black has things planned but Nerrezza might pass out soon if she doesn't get a nap x3

theunderwolf theunderwolf Technically Nerrezza is waiting for Tas to show her to her room. Erebus would share a lot of emotions as Nerrezza and would be tired and tempted to just sleep under her hood.

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz I'm not sure when Master Black has things planned but Nerrezza might pass out soon if she doesn't get a nap x3
She'd just miss the details on why Master Black called her to the library lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back