• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus OOC

I'll note that Tas won't tell him, not can't tell him, and calling her a servent is a bit of an insult. But that actually brings up the question of how you want this to end? Will he go or not?
Oh no. He's not gonna go anywhere with her. Unless Xor contacts him personally, he sees no proof behind her claim. Also, you never stated weather he could touch her.

If you're going to say she won't tell him, he's going to shove her out of his way with more force then if she had said she can't, as in his mind, that's her being stubborn for no real reason as she hasn't given a reason on why she won't. If she couldn't tell him, he'd note the Xor has his people well trained but in the wrong places as he's being invited by one of them "Personally". Though, without Xor being there, It isn't really a personal invite to Ryuu.

Yoooooo.... Xor's at a tavern eh? Ryuu is heading towards a Inn or Tavern so he may coincidentilaly run into the man if you'd want? Then, Ryuu, Xor and the Princess would be together in one area!

IDEA TIME!
It's possible some guys could jump Ryuu or something akin while he's in the bar as they could notice him and claim their with the Black Lotus (Which, they wouldn't be and Ryuu would know this as he'd just talked with Tas so he'd ask if they knew her. He'd obviously be secretive about it.) And In the fight, Xor could potentially sway the princess towards trusting him though not into joining the rebellion just yet. Get where i'm going?

Plus, afterwards, The leader could speak with Ryuu and invite him personally and that's a whole other idea and scene. Lol
DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz @S0ybean

Yoooooo.... Xor's at a tavern eh? Ryuu is heading towards a Inn or Tavern so he may coincidentilaly run into the man if you'd want? Then, Ryuu, Xor and the Princess would be together in one area!

IDEA TIME!
It's possible some guys could jump Ryuu or something akin while he's in the bar as they could notice him and claim their with the Black Lotus (Which, they wouldn't be and Ryuu would know this as he'd just talked with Tas so he'd ask if they knew her. He'd obviously be secretive about it.) And In the fight, Xor could potentially sway the princess towards trusting him though not into joining the rebellion just yet. Get where i'm going?

Plus, afterwards, The leader could speak with Ryuu and invite him personally and that's a whole other idea and scene. Lol
OOOOh Counter idea, what if ryuu tries to shove her out of his way and she turns into a flock of birds, doing some magic stuff and knocking him out?

IDEA TIME!

This kind of conflicts with what I had planned. Though, I will have Ordius pay Ryuu a visit if he rejects Tas' efforts.

Sorry if I'm not posting much, I'm just waiting for a good time as I would much rather have meaningful posts rather than just plugging my character in, :)

Sorry if I'm not posting much, I'm just waiting for a good time as I would much rather have meaningful posts rather than just plugging my character in, :)
That's mostly my fault. I'm not sure where to work your character in (since he's not a fighter and all). If you've got any ideas for him, I'm all ears.

That's mostly my fault. I'm not sure where to work your character in (since he's not a fighter and all). If you've got any ideas for him, I'm all ears.
I would be fine with anything really, perhaps the king giving him a talking to because of his choices to keep raising taxes, or perhaps asking him to look into th revolts, hire spies maybe

I would be fine with anything really, perhaps the king giving him a talking to because of his choices to keep raising taxes, or perhaps asking him to look into th revolts, hire spies maybe
Ooooh those all sound like good ideas. I'll have the king call him to palace after this scene finishes up.

KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor Hey! Saw that you and Welbz were talking about your characters discussing the raising of taxes and whatnot. Welbz suggested that I could get the queen to do that instead of Allaister (king is a busy-busy bee after all lol). Would you be alright with that?

KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor Hey! Saw that you and Welbz were talking about your characters discussing the raising of taxes and whatnot. Welbz suggested that I could get the queen to do that instead of Allaister (king is a busy-busy bee after all lol). Would you be alright with that?
Well I suppose the governor would raise taxes on the area of land he owns but if he wanted se taxes on vast tracks of land, or even the whole kingdom he would have to suggest that to the royals, he wouldn't be able to just do it. Your thoughts?

Well I suppose the governor would raise taxes on the area of land he owns but if he wanted se taxes on vast tracks of land, or even the whole kingdom he would have to suggest that to the royals, he wouldn't be able to just do it. Your thoughts?
I think she meant that the characters would talk about the effects of Ebeneezer's high taxing in his particular area

OOOOh Counter idea, what if ryuu tries to shove her out of his way and she turns into a flock of birds, doing some magic stuff and knocking him out?
See, knocking out him is something someone would need to do without him knowing. One he trusts. She is a stranger and he doesn't know her at all. He's gonna shove her and i'll have her turn into birds as he walks away as he'll head to his next location due to officers rushing to a crime-scene.

If it was anyone but Ryuu, i'd say fuck yea. But alas, it isn't so. Lol. Post will be up soon. Be prepared!
This kind of conflicts with what I had planned. Though, I will have Ordius pay Ryuu a visit if he rejects Tas' efforts.
Oh he's going too. Very harshly too.

See, knocking out him is something someone would need to do without him knowing. One he trusts. She is a stranger and he doesn't know her at all. He's gonna shove her and i'll have her turn into birds as he walks away as he'll head to his next location due to officers rushing to a crime-scene.

If it was anyone but Ryuu, i'd say fuck yea. But alas, it isn't so. Lol. Post will be up soon. Be prepared!

Oh he's going too. Very harshly too.
I will note, magic, sleepy time drug spells, not violence.

KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor It's not just about what I want :) If you're willing to do the scene then I'll post and mention you. I'm simply trying to relieve some pressure off of Welbz and involving you in the RP as well as giving my character something to do!

I will note, magic, sleepy time drug spells, not violence.
The man checks everything. You'd have to do it with an incantation and even then, he'd fight the tiredness for quite some time. He's strong-willed and doesn't sleep like others. Half sleep, half awake kinda. Unless he actually gets tired after a fight or after using his Scales, then he may be out for some time.

The man checks everything. You'd have to do it with an incantation and even then, he'd fight the tiredness for quite some time. He's strong-willed and doesn't sleep like others. Half sleep, half awake kinda. Unless he actually gets tired after a fight or after using his Scales, then he may be out for some time.
Er....that's treading into the territory of unrealistic, my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back