• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus OOC

Er....that's treading into the territory of unrealistic, my friend.
*Pats head.* Yes i know this. Ryuu is a beast but i should have mentioned he goes a day or two without proper rest at best, and towards halfway on the second day he's using magic powder to keep himself up if he can get any from a healer or potion-maker.

Last edited:
Will Dhalia and Allaister ever have some alone time? Will Baal and Jack become best friends? What would happen if Griffin and Estelle, the blind ones, meet?

These are questions that keep me up at night

I was wondering I put that my father was the son of a noble I was thinking maybe his father was a governor to when of the northern cities. Would that work.

Since I'm kinda reading a few posts and try to figure where I should start, anyone want a scene with my character Gerrard O'Connor, it would be interesting with either a Black Lotus character or a Republic character.

Looks like Ordius will have to speak to them both personally
I'm actually laughing at the thought of just leaving her there. I'm joking, Bronn would suggest it but Griffin would have known that it would upset Master Black.

It's tempting though.

I'm actually laughing at the thought of just leaving her there. I'm joking, Bronn would suggest it but Griffin would have known that it would upset Master Black.

It's tempting though.
If you want Bronn to get chewed out, then by all means, go ahead lol

Last edited:
You guys, let me know if you want anything added to lore/references page. I'm gonna been adding info about the previous wars in Torinth and some monuments around the country some time today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back