• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ?Opposites Attract? [Male Partner Search]

XXDemonCutesXX

dolphin in a human costume
Hello! I've had this idea in mind for a while, so I guess I'll just type up the plot for you! (MxF roleplay, and I'm searching for a male partner!) i don't have many requirements, but give me something to work with. Also for this, your character has to be arrogant, cocky, and overly confident. Basically a total asshole lol, but with a good side!

?Opposites Attract?
Muse A (me) was an ordianry college student, until she recieved a mysterious letter that simply had her name, and a location she was supposed to be at by a certain time. When she arrived, she was sent into a realm, along with Muse B (you).They were sent out on a quest to find a jewl that would save the human world from impending doom; but there was a little problem. She had to fall in lobe with the partner she was assigned, or else she would never meet her goal. But they were polar opposites. She was sweet, shy, and smart. He was an arrogant, cocky, and overly confident jackass.

Hoping I find some nice partners!

That sounds like a fascinating idea! If you are still looking I would like to take you up on this RP idea! I just made the account so, it might be a smart idea to talk more in Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back