• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Open world ready to explore. Sun's Poison

M Joc Casl

I gazed into the Abyss, and it blinked first!
Come join my RP, it is a detailed open world open to any possibility. Come help my first RP be a success. Casual - The Sun's Poison.

The Sun, Such Majesty, Until it destroys everything!

Apollo, the blessed world of plenty, a utopia devoid of strife! At least that's how the history books recount it. They describe this lush world that seamlessly melded with the booming advances in technology. A world reigned over by two glorious Sun's, Ravi and Khaga. Ours was once a world of no conflict or war. Now...now is when the fairy tale ends and, you open your eyes and your castle is nothing more than ash and your prince has let you for a younger woman.

49 years ago Ravi, the larger sun devoured his younger sister, causing a cataclysmic solar event. The two suns for eons danced in the sky, it is now that we realize it wasn't a dance, but a predator stalking its prey. Its oft described as when a ring falls into a sink and spirals around the drain, for a moment, you think it will be safe, and then in a flash it is gone, consumed into the abyss. As soon as Khaga collided, the sheer mass of Ravi sucked up the much smaller sun and let out a burst that changed to course of human history.

The only "Happily Ever After", is a quick death

587998211e298f818ff8a08ec40fc2c5.jpg

Yay! So glad to hear that, we slowed down because there wasn't more involvement. Feel free to make characters and start whenever wherever. There is still an open spot for the leader of the Following of Icarus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back