• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (OPEN) ROSEWELL INSTITUDE OF SWORDSMANSHIP - fantasy group rp

Daylight Fantasy

math ain't real but these tears sure are

(Image found on Pinterest)

Welcome to ROSEWELL INSTITUDE OF SWORDSMANSHIP where we teach young students the art of swordsmanship!

In the magical nation of Tuebor, magic is soaked into it's very grounds. Performing magic has become one of the main weapons and the main subject of the nation for 300 years, the decreasing of guns and tanks disappeared from the public eye in a short amount of time. However, the old weapons never fully disappeared and is slowly making it's way back in the present day, new and improved with magic.

Among the numerous Magic Academies, ROSEWELL INSTITUDE is one of the rare Institutes in Tuebor that teaches you how to wield a sword. ROSEWELL INSTITUDE runs on the same pacing as the schedule in magic academy, however, unlike magic academies, those who are chosen to attend are decided by random.

ROSEWELL INSTITUDE is split into two main areas, an area for those of high school level(14-17) and those of college level(18-22+). Classes are taught in the same building but are split into the high school and college levels.

Each program are aimed towards different blades, ethnic groups and fighting style of Swordsmanship(Ex. Fencing, Longsword, Kendo, etc).
---

-All RPN rules apply
-Let me know if you have any questions!
-Most humanoid races are allowed. Just make sure that they are capable of doing their classes.
-Please limit to 5 characters per person.
-Post at least a paragraph in rps.

hoho! I'm invested, and since I know your roleplay style, I'm more invested.

Created :angel3:

Last edited:
Oop, it opens an error for me.
Sorry about that! Is this better?

Hey, y'all. New here and looking to get into my first rp. This seems fun? Keep me posted on how I can hop in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back