• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OPEN] MLP: Descendants

" The rest are not dead or gone we know exactly were our people are " Umbra said remaining frigid and afoot in her tone and word choice. Still it seemed at least one group of ponies did want to restore harmony to the land the question is to which lord did they bow. " While your people's goals and ours might be aligned we do not bow to any other" She said explaining in her own way if this order was one of the four princesses organizations she would not aid them or well join them.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Neither do we," Fang said straightening. "We take no orders from the Alicorns, nor were they directly involved in our founding." Her expression softened slightly. Was it remorse? Perhaps, it was hard to tell most times. "All of us have opened our eyes and saw what was going on. To think the Princesses have strayed from their original paths. One of them was an Element of all things." She shook her head, "No, none of us truly bow to any of the Princesses in that regard anymore."

" Then as you are not aligned with our jailers we can help you though your idea of harmony may be different than ours" Umbra said being honest as she did often debate with Sombra about the methods to get her people released " But harmony is a secondary goal we wish to see our people freed from their bonds" Umbra said with a slight tone of anger.

"As would we," Fang replied. "To think that the Solar Goddess would imprison an entire race for the actions of one." Her eyes darkened slightly as she spoke, her tone serious.

" It was not she who hid our people away she punished Sombra for his attempt to free our people" Umbra corrected the girl it had been so long most didn't even know the history of the shadow ponies trapped below the crystal kingdom.

"Well now, that's certainly a different story. After all, history only says Sombra's desire was conquer as many kingdoms as he could. Enslave them with dark magic and spread fear." The mare shrugged, "Well it is the victors who write history I suppose."

" No he was very different he was born to free our people, he was evil yes but he was not going to expand until our people were freed at least" Umbra stated glad to see at least on of these ponies was willing to listen to the story she told, which was true she tried not to make him to noble " Were shall we meet these allies of yours royalty should not tarry with the pawns" She said

Fang's eyes glowed brightly for a second before a portal formed next to her. It was seemingly made of a thick purple mist that swirled around. "Your skill in dark magic should make it a simple task for you to follow me through here." She turned towards the portal. "Once we're there I'll speak with General Spyro to set up a meeting for you. It shouldn't be long." With that, she stepped inside the dark portal.

now that was something that umbra didn't expect a bat pony that used magic, wells he was no normal pony even for a bat pony. Well at least it meant these ponies were willing to do more than the normal still there would be a price to pay the question was were they willing. " we shall see you there" umbra said just before following the bat pony into the portal.

Emerging from the portal, Fang took in her surroundings. Like the rest of their headquarters, the entrance was nothing spectacular. Located deep beneath the Everfree Forest, it was well hidden from curious souls. With harmony gone, the forest was far more dangerous than it had ever been. Small lights made from magic hovered near the walls, giving off plenty of light. It was unusually quiet. A rarity in there.

A griffon that had been keeping watch nodded to her. "Didn't expect to see you show up anytime soon," he joked.

Fang rolled her eyes, "Funny. Anyway, Spyro's in isn't he? I need to talk to him."

He ran his talons through the thick feathers along his head. "Yeah, he should still be here. Both of you like to slip off in portals without telling anyone." He nodded to the portal behind her. "Speaking of which, you should really close that."

"I will once Umbra arrives." She held up a hoof to stop him from questioning her. "It's a long story, but it's why I need to track Spyro down."

" You needed wait long we are here' Umbra said seemingly fading in though the portal rather than stepping though it like others , most a side effect from her body rather than any extra mystical magic she employed but it did lend a nice effect she had learned.

"Ah, good." Fang looked back at her. "You have no idea how much time we saved with you being able to use those portals." The dark mist that acted as their gateway dissipated from view. "As late as it's gotten I have a feeling Spyro will want to wait until later to meet. Gives everyone a chance to rest." She gestured towards an adjacent hallway. "If you'd like I can show you to a guest room for the night."

" That will not be necessary we have our own accommodations within our own realm" umbra said opening her own pitch black portal which didn't require her dark magic " We have much to discuss " She said not realizing she might be hinting that she used the royal we for more than one reason " Also you should address us by our full name that includes the title"

Pandora jumped, startled by the bright flash of light that made its abrupt way around her. Suddenly, she was in a dark cave, and the contrast in light made it hard to see.

"-What in the fuck?! Where am I?!"

She yelled in anger. At least she wasn't with that outrageous mare anymore.

"Sorry" Scarlet says turning on a few oil lamps, so Pandora could see "I was looking through my new spell book and accidentally got you here" she says showillng the book before putting it away.

@TheCreator645

"The-what?! How did you accidentally teleport me here?!"

Pandora yelled, an angry expression obvious on her face. Growling, she spotted the entrance to the cave, the only thing visible out of it was the starry night sky. She began to make her way out.

"Screw this! I've had enough of this shi- Woah-!"

A sheer drop downwards into a dark valley was just a step away before she abruptly stopped her with a short panic. The unicorn groaned loudly.

"-where am I?"

Pandora asked, attempting to calm herself down. She turned back to face the other mare, a hoof rubbing her forehead, pushing her brown mane back briefly. Not even Celestia knew how tired she was.

Hearing Pandora's complaint, Sassy returned, "I didn't say it was actually a motel, I only said it was a good idea to..." She turned around, and the pony was gone. "...turn it into one... Hey, where'd you go?"

Scarlet shows the book "I got this at the market and was looking through the spells and we're on a mountain" she says and adds "But you can rest here if you want to, you look tired", she didn't want the mare to get angry "Also... no one really knows this cave is here since it's almost impossible to get to, there's another entrance, but I block that of with a boulder".

@TheCreator645

@Karcen

Fang nodded, setting her hoof back down. "Very well, how should I contact you when the time comes?"

"ugh- fine. I guess I don't really have a choice..."

Pandora responded grimly, before she spotted the book the mare was holding.

"-Wait- where'd you get this book?"

She said, intrigued, taking the book from the mares hold.

combat spells, time spells, harmful spells- this is some useful shit! The unicorn exclaimed mentally, flicking through the books pages.

"-Mine. Definitely mine"

She then briskly shoved the book into her satchel, smiling.

Umbra concentrated and called forth her dark magic her eyes gaining the colors associated with its use and created a crystal that floated in the air " YOu are familar with dark magic simply use it upon this crystal and we shall know"

Scarlet takes the book back "Black market" she says and adds "And it's not nice to steal from someone who's helping you", she than thinks for a while "Well, I could let you use it, but it has to stay in my cave, who knows, maybe I can use a copy spell" she says and adds "But do not tell anyone of this cave", she leaves the cave with the book "Rest up, kay?" she asks.

When Feather Note awoke after her black out, she was still in Ponyville. But everything seemed... darker than usual. She heard voices coming from nearby, but didn't know what to expect. She didn't know where any of her friends, or rather, acquaintances were. She hoped that they were all okay.

Fang nodded, accepting the crystal. She bowed her head slightly, "May shadow guide you." Taking a couple steps back she turned and left. Now to track down Spyro. If her luck holds then he should be near his office or his quarters. His office is closer. Descending a floor and weaving through a couple hallways she reached the door to his office.

Before she could raise a hoof to knock, the door opened. The taller pony's cyan eyes looked down at her. "I didn't think you'd be here so soon." He stepped away letting the bat pony in.

"I got lucky," Fang said as she closed the door behind her. "She really was in ponyville."

Spyro quirked an eyebrow at this. The dark blue scales around his eyes shimmered slightly. "So there still is at least one Umbrum Unicorn," he shook his head. "I can't say I had much faith in the report."

The bat pony nodded as she placed Umbra's crystal on his desk. "She introduced herself as Queen Umbra. She appears to be rather skilled with dark magic. Not to mention she knows of a way to free the rest of her race."

A faint aura surrounded the crystal as Spyro used his horn to pick it up and bring it closer. "I see," his gaze shifted back to her. "Then did you bring up the possibility of working with her?"

"I did, and she wants to meet with you." She motioned to the crystal, "All you'll need to do is use dark magic on the crystal to let her know you're ready."

"Did she say anything else?"

"Outside of her distrust in the Alicorns, no."

He sighed and nodded. "If they hadn't strayed from their paths, we wouldn't have broke away." The aura around the Draconicorn's horn changed to a deep purple mist. The crystal glowed in response to his magic. "No sense in keeping her waiting, let's see what her plans are."

Since the unicorn had suddenly disappeared, Sassy shrugged. "I guess she had other places to be." It was too boring in the shop to do anything now, with the schemed slumber party in ruins. She decided to go out. She flew up above ponyville, looking around to see if any fun was to be had, when she saw Feather Note laying on the ground. She seemed to be just waking up, but why would a Pegasus be sleeping on the ground? She flew down to greet her. "Yo Feather Note what's a pegasister doin takin a nap on the ground? What'chu up to crazy? Haha if you wanted to sleep you coulda gone to Dank Shop, we was about to have one ballin sick ass slumber party but your buddy took off."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back