• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OPEN] MLP: Descendants

Feather Note very surprised to see the unicorn already at the wall. "I'm glad you're as speedy as you are. It could come in handy for someone with my job."

Pandora stood proud, stubbornly holding back the exhausted huffs pushing their way through her throat.

"-ha. I already have a job that pays well and doesn't require social contact. I don't think I'll be a Mail mare anytime soon."

The unicorn chuckled at her own inside joke. Turning around, she spotted a few of Princess Twilights guards patrolling the walls. She quickly slipped on her hood and checked her cutie mark was still covered with black ink.

Sassy boasted her victory in Widget's face, having beaten him at Call of Pony for the umpteenth time. "Wooo! Who's the champion!? I am! Suck it!" She tossed her controller and did a dance. Widget jumped on her halfway into it and started a scrap fight. "Quiet you! I was this close to knifing your ass!" "Dream on, scrublord~" After duking it out they lie on the floor exhausted and took a minute to calm down. All was chill. "You know what, I'm gonna go see the postal service and get in their grill. Keep an eye on the shop for me!" Widget popped tall and saluted. "You got it boss!" Sassy went out and flew up over the ponyville wall, greeting some guards who were passing by. "Sup losers! Ahahaha got guard duty again? C'mon give me some hoof." She went to a guard and tried to hoof-bump him, but was turned down with an annoyed huff as the guard walked away. "Alright man, I see how it is, you're shy huh. Can't look a hottie like me in the eye huh! Yeah you walk away! Get outta here! Call me!" She flew down the other side of the wall and saw a cloaked pony and a mail pony. "Oh, hey a mail pony. Hey I got somethin to say to you! Little miss... Mail pony!"

Scarlet makes it to the cave and she smiles slightly putting her cloak back on, she walks in and moves a rock using her magic and she walks into her small hideout/treasure room. She closes it again and lays down on the quickly made bed after putting her bag down and the stuff she got in a treasure chest.

"I think they covered my entrance hole. I'm not sure how we're gonna ge-"

Feather looked over at the descending pegasus pony as she was called out to.

"Oh! Hello there!" She worridly looked at the time, only a few minutes until the packagw was due. "Are you expecting a package? If not, I'm in a bit of a rush."

Pandora watched as the extravagant Pegasus fly down and yell to Feather. She couldn't help but curse under her breath at the sight. She didn't look like a mare Pandora wanted to be aquatinted with.

Sassy approached Feather Note, so close their faces were practically touching. Her breath smelled of pizza and soda. "A package is somethin I be expecting pegasister! You think ponies like me got time to wait for they fuckin ice cream when they hit up the black market express? You BEST be knowin I got some EXPECTIN to do up in this mother fucker." She wrapped her hoof around a pegasister's shoulders. "Check it, you see this scrawny piece of shit right here?" She showed Feather Note a picture of a pony on crutches. "This scrawny pony got her daddy to get my shop a fuckin freezer so I can sell some TASTY ASS ice cream. And WHO do YOU think is gonna get they shop shot up by the pony mafia if this little pony don't get no tasty ass mother fuckin ice cream?" She pulled down her glasses slightly and looked Feather in the eye. "Sassythroat, that's who." She let the pony go. "So I am waltzing up on a mail pony to ask where the HELL my ice cream has been sitting for a week ya dig?" She looked over at Pandora, who didn't seem amused. In fact, she looked kinda shady to say the least. "Wait, you got a bodyguard? Who's that? The mafia?" She sized up the unicorn. "Couldn't be, they dress like super fancy and shit. What's your deal, compadre?"

Umbra soon came upon a scene that was all too common some Pegasus was most likely trying to exploit some hard working member of society for something or trying to push something upon the poor creature. Umbra could barely believe a race that had for 1000 years been harmonious would so quickly fall to disharmony. It was saddening in truth but it made things simpler after all what they needed was a force to unify these ponies . That was one plan Umbra had though an endless war was not what she wanted for her people no matter how much they may like it. So for now she would have to ignore such corrupt fallen ponies even if it made her think sometimes that perhaps Sombra was right.

@Orihara @TheCreator645

Feather Note was someone confused. The moment there was a mention of ice cream, she couldn't think of anything else, and she looked horrified. A missed package meant that she had failed as a delivery pony and let someone down. "Ice cream? I don't remember gettin' any packages of ice cream at all!" Feather Note was now speaking in a panicky tone, the scarred ear twitching much more than usual. "M-maybe it w-wasn't directly sent to me? I'm qu-quite s-sure I'd remember such a thin'" She was holding her head, unable to make eye contact. She was shaking slightly.

Scarlet had used a teleportation spell and she sees what's going on "Can't you just buy some yourself?" she asks and freezes the wings if the obvious angry pegasus "And I don't see why orhers would have to be the victim of your anger", she didn't like ponies who were always in a foul mood "Besides, why'd you get so angry over ice scream?".

Sassy breathed a sigh. "Look. Ponies. Gentleponies. It's been a long day for this mother fucker. See, it probably ain't you who got the package, you know? I'm sure there's some other mail pony who got my shit. Now I didn't MEAN to put a pony on the spot but I gotta make it clear to the institution that this shit don't fly right? Now I didn't just order any fuckin ice cream. This is like some illuminati shit you got me? Like THE BEST flavor out there. And it don't come cheap. So I need to find out if my shit got intercepted or tampered with. If I wanted some vanilla I'd go buy some fuckin vanilla but this boss specifically asked me for his kid's favorite flavor. It ain't my fault she got expensive taste ya dig?" She gave Feather Note a piece of candy. "Don't tell anyone this came from me, but this candy makes a pony see some incredible shit. Just don't eat it with orange juice. It's my apology ok? (don't eat it around government officials either)"

Umbra watched and was rather annoyed by the stupidity of these ponies ice cream was ice cream if these ponies were willing to kill over something so petty that was completely up to the tastes of the pony eating the treat. As for the candy Umbra did not tolerate such an unsightly thing as escaping reality using something like it.

" if you are going to try to make another addict we suggest you try it somewhere that is not in front of us" Umbra said using her magic to grab the "candy from a distance.

Sassy gasped. "The apology gift! Shit man, that ain't cool.." She paced around thinking of what to give feather, but she wasn't sure that giving away stuff for free was good for business. "Wait!" She scribbled some chicken scratch on a leaf and gave it to her. "Here! A coupon for half off on anything in the shop. The first of it's kind!" Feather looked so upset, she couldn't not give her at least something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feather was very uneasy, she just looked at the candy. "N-no, it's okay!" She then suddenly perked up, though scarred ear twitching quite a lot, then looked at the coupon. "You're so kind, thank you!" She held out the other hoof. "The name's Feather Note! Black Market Mail Pony: Delivering anything from legal to lethal!"

Umbra apparently was invisible or these ponies were just stupid really Umbra was leaning towards the second option as apparently the black market had a delivery service with a slogan you only got a slogan if you wanted to be known and generally the black market didn't want to be known. So not only was this kingdom under constant guard but the black market didn't care or the system was so corrupt that it let them carry on.

" Really you have a slogan we are surprised by the depths of stupidity this kingdom has to offer" She said.

"Heh! You look too nice to be with the black market." Sassy shook Feather's hoof and smiled warmly. "Well met. I'm Sassythroat! I run the Dank Shop in Ponyville. I live there too!" She looked over at Umbra, who didn't look too happy and was the one who took her candy. "I think she can have a slogan if she wants one. Look at that sweet face! That is the face of somepony I'd like to hear a catchy slogan from. I don't have a slogan though, but I guess something like Dank Shop is kind of a slogan in itself! I think?" She laughed at her own absurd statement and wrapped a hoof around Feather again, pointing at her current package. "So is that what you're over here for? Man sorry I kept ya! I know a little shortcut under the wall if you wanna make your delivery quick."

"-uh-"

Pandora was speechless. And uncomfortable with the amount of ponies. The amount of ponies yelling idiotic things didn't amuse her either. After a moment of steadying herself, she tried to but into the loud, one-sided conversation. She cleared her throat before her mind returned to her task- selling the stolen goods. She brought the jewels out of her satchel and lifted them in front of her.

"-yeah, not a bodyguard. uh- Just trying to sell these"

Pandora stated awkwardly, having to speak louder in order for attention to be brought to her.

(sorry im late, but i may be out for two or three days :( )

Sassy's eyes glazed over. "Well uh, how much you want for 'em?" She asked, in the most blunt voice ever.

Scarlet walks to Pandora "Is your leg alright?" she asks, noticing the bandage, she knew a few healing spells, so if she had an injury she could heal it "Oh yeah, I saw you at the black market" she says remembering the pony standing near the mail stall.

"Oh no!" Feather Note started to look a bit frantic. "My delivery is due in about three minutes!" She held Sassythroat's face. "I apologize for the inconvenience, but could you show me that entrance now?" She spoke quite fast, the sentence hardly intelligible.

"Yeah follow me!" She flew along the wall and led her to a pile of leaves. She removed them and pointed into a hole that had a sign with the words 'Dank Tonel' scribbled on it. "This is my tunnel! It goes right under the wall and ends behind my shop. I gotta do a little business with your buddy so good luck!"

Feather Note smiled at Sassythroat. "Thanks!" She arrived on the other side of the wall and immediately flew over to the destination. She checked her pocket watch and just as the time struck, she placed the package down. She knocked 2 timed with a backhoof and 3 more with her front left foot. She coughed 2 times and then waited. The recipient approached the door, and Feather whispered, "Pineapples are just okay." The pony behind the door perked up, taking in the package and leaving out a tip. "Th-thahnk yuh so much." "It's no problem at all." she said, waving goodbye to the pony as she made her way back to the group.

(Im sorry i was gone for so long pls forgive m e)

Pandora was about to offer a steady price for the jewels when a peculiar cloaked mare caught her attention, focusing on Pandoras wounded leg.

"-wha- uh, no, I'm fine- uh-"

The unicorn turned back to the other extravagant pegasus to see that she had flew off to show Feather somewhere else. Overwhelmed, she turned to try and face the other ponies who had strangely somehow turned up. One, a dark unicorn mare, the other, a cloaked pony, both of which Pandora didn't wish to be acquainted with.

Already having enough social interaction for the day, Pandora was becoming overwhelmed. She began to back away, not being able to talk properly, stuttering. She began to hate her surroundings even more.

Sassy returned to Pandora quickly after showing Feather the tunnel, and saw her getting a bit uneasy. "Hey! Hey, sorry I'm back. What were you gonna offer those for?" She asked, trying to use less of a loud tone to make Pandora more comfortable. "Man some company huh? It looks like a cult meeting haha."

"Alright, I just noticed the bandage and started to worry a little bit" Scarlet says and she turns to the pegasus "I simply do not wish for anyone to recognize me, that's all" she says and leaves using a teleportation spell, arriving back at the cave she was in before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back